Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun Control Rant Threads (or Rants in General)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishndude is SLACKING.....

I have yet to see him in here padding his post count...he rarely ever misses a chance!

LMAO!!! BOB you are correct..T did make quite a entrance...

Funny thing is How many of us posting on this thread has been banned at one time or another..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      mesquitecountry, Fishndude, Breezy and BoB led me down the wrong road.

What can I say....I was an impressionable youth..

Your Shepard's?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
        Fishndude is SLACKING.....

I have yet to see him in here padding his post count...he rarely ever misses a chance!

LMAO!!! BOB you are correct..T did make quite a entrance...

Funny thing is How many of us posting on this thread has been banned at one time or another..
        I know not of rants which you speak!

I speak of enthusiastic relegated fervor of a youth wishing to preserve the past and embolden the future!

I have no clue why I have yet to receive even an infraction.

Mary has pulled me out of the fire more than enough times.

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
          I have no clue why I have yet to receive even an infraction.
          Kiss of death....

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            I don't think it made a difference one way or another. I think that was the point of my lame attempt at humor earlier in this thread. It doesn't really matter how the threads are organized. We have the conversations and threads that we have - whatever they are. We can find threads to read and participate in, and we can avoid and skip the ones that we're not interested in. We can do that whether they're all in the same forum or in separate forums. People can find things to get worked up about either way.
            ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
              Meme time yet?
              [ATTACH]441629[/ATTACH]
              I bet that hair smells awesome.

Comment

They are talking about doing an executive order to ban or restrict guns. Google it.

Is this enough to start it's own thread. Getting pretty serious now IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  They are talking about doing an executive order to ban or restrict guns. Google it.

Comment

Not hardly!

Comment

Not enough to start a thread or not hardly going to happen? I've been busy so maybe this is old news. Is it just all talk?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnybenchrest View Post
                        Hunting forum = tbh
                        That's what u am saying!!! Well said!

Comment

Me thinks this subject needs to get a pass from being lumped in with the typical rant type threads.

Comment

Not enough to start a thread or not hardly going to happen? I've been busy so maybe this is old news. Is it just all talk?
                            The EO is not going to do much. They're simply letting the public know something will take place regardless of congress.

One of the proposed orders is furthering the depth of background checks. There's not a lot he can add to existing law, but I think they'll attempt to outlaw magazines in excess of 10 rounds through the sportsman's clause in the Assault Weapons ban that was passed in the 60's.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              The EO is not going to do much. They're simply letting the public know something will take place regardless of congress.

One of the proposed orders is furthering the depth of background checks. There's not a lot he can add to existing law, but I think they'll attempt to outlaw magazines in excess of 10 rounds through the sportsman's clause in the Assault Weapons ban that was passed in the 60's.
                              We do not even know what the EO's are yet...I'm not sure how much more efficient they can get with NICS unless ATF wants to visit every buyer. ATF does a darn good job of keeping thugs from buying guns OTC. You almost never hear of a story of a felon getting cleared for a buy.

It's the crazy ones flying under the radar and you cannot legislate a person's behavior.

Magazine capacity, handgrip, flashhider, threaded bbl, collapsable stock, etc is all bread and circuses. Some of the most dangerous people in the world carry a 1911 and a bolt gun. I just hope level heads prevail...lots of tension in the air.

crazy times amigos...bownanza chatter should be good!!

Comment

what about a Manziel gun control behind high fence while Case McCoy watches thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X