Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Does Verizon’s service work out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      That’s my att camera yes it does though I’m at home just got cam
      Out of the mail

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Interesting setup with a whole lot going on.
        Two cameras in lock boxes solar panel for covert and stand and fill feeder with extra wide base so horses and worlds largest Brahman can’t tip it over!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Two cameras in lock boxes solar panel for covert and stand and fill feeder with extra wide base so horses and worlds largest Brahman can’t tip it over!

Nice!!...Is that a 55 or 85 gallon drum?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Nice!!...Is that a 55 or 85 gallon drum?
            55 gallon

Comment

Pretty awesome idea there, given what you’re up against.

Comment

Anyone ran into getting black pics? I get one to upload every now and then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes! Been having that same issue for past few days. Actually thought about posting this same question yesterday.

Comment

Just got two Blackhawk LTE cams from Covert on a warranty exchange. I was going to go eneloop pro AA’s with Covert panel, but just saw the above post with the 6v in the pocket? Pros/cons of the two systems?

Comment

Freaking hogs already [emoji1361]

Yeah I’ve been getting them too. After a 8 hour drive to Oklahoma to set them out lol. Not ideal, but I’m glad to hear everyone else is getting them too. Sounds like a an app issue or bug they are working out

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                        Freaking hogs already [emoji1361]

Yeah I’ve been getting them too. After a 8 hour drive to Oklahoma to set them out lol. Not ideal, but I’m glad to hear everyone else is getting them too. Sounds like a an app issue or bug they are working out

Took 4hrs lol i hate them he’s a big boy too

Comment

Covert solar panel + enloops

Originally posted by QDM4fun View Post
                          Just got two Blackhawk LTE cams from Covert on a warranty exchange. I was going to go eneloop pro AA’s with Covert panel, but just saw the above post with the 6v in the pocket? Pros/cons of the two systems?

No cons of the AAs for me .. set it and forget it for us.

You can save some money by buying the Amazon Basics AA rechargeables that are 2400 mah instead of the Eneloop Pros 2500 mah. (Regular Eneloops wont work). The Basics 2400 mah are rebranded Eneloops Pros.

Comment

Originally posted by QDM4fun View Post

You will still have to run a minimum of 4 AAs for the camera to power up.

I do run (12) Eneloop pros in mine and it’s literally set it and forget it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Make sure your camera is not in direct sunlight at the hottest part of the day. The batteries will start to leak battery acid ruining your camera and of course your batteries I had that happen to mine because it was in direct sunlight all day everyday

Comment

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
                                Make sure your camera is not in direct sunlight at the hottest part of the day. The batteries will start to leak battery acid ruining your camera and of course your batteries I had that happen to mine because it was in direct sunlight all day everyday

That’s good information to have about the batteries leaking. Also, I have a lot of false PIR triggers when in direct sunlight or aimed into direct sunlight. I assume that is expected when working with PIR.

Comment

Working...
                                X