Compare please: Cricket to AT&T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    My AT&T plan for unlimited data is running over $200 per month. Am I crazy not to switch. One IPhone on my plan nothing else.
    $200 for one phone is crazy high. We have four phones, unlimited data,
    Four hotspots and pay $215

Comment

Cricket is AT&T is was purchased about 3-4 years ago it just uses our older network.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        My AT&T plan for unlimited data is running over $200 per month. Am I crazy not to switch. One IPhone on my plan nothing else.
        Yes you are crazy... cricket works very well in your area.i know. Plus, let's say I'm wrong (I'm not) but let's say i am. Cricket has no contract, you just leave (you wont) when att has a favorable enrollment offer!

Comment

I just called att and got a hold of the loyalty department got my bill down to $150 a month for 4 lines unlimited everything. Plus 4 new iPhone 7’s for $1ea. I’ve been with them since they were Cingular. Went to all the competition and got written offers presented them to the rep over the phone and they beat it.

Tried to do it at a store and they were willing to let me walk and not even attempt keeping me. Made one last ditch effort and called and glad I’m did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s the same coverage just cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
              I just called att and got a hold of the loyalty department got my bill down to $150 a month for 4 lines unlimited everything. Plus 4 new iPhone 7’s for $1ea. I’ve been with them since they were Cingular. Went to all the competition and got written offers presented them to the rep over the phone and they beat it.

Tried to do it at a store and they were willing to let me walk and not even attempt keeping me. Made one last ditch effort and called and glad I’m did.

I've been with them since they was Cingular as well.....

I should try and talk them.down some. It's not my thing.
              Last edited by Pushbutton2; 06-15-2019, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                I've been with them since they was Cingular as well.....

I should try and talk them.down some. It's not my thing.

I’ve got real good at it. Like I said get the offer from cricket call customer service ask for the loyalty department and tell them what you have been offered and say I would rather stay an att customer what will you do. They will make you an offer, tell them you aren’t sure and they’ll sweeten it a little better.

Comment

I switched from Verizon to Cricket 4 years ago. 4 lines unlimited talk, text and data for $100 a month. Probably saved enough for a good vacation.

Comment

Working...
                  X