Lasik lasik lasik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lasik lasik lasik

Just a few hunters here representing great vision thanks to Mann Eye! Guess what!?! April is our Employee Appreciation Month at Mann Eye. Our friends and family get a great deal in the month of April and well, since we are all friends here, HIT US UP!
    Attached Files

Ashley still with you?

I need new glasses. Will make an appointment.................

Comment

We are happy to help you make an appointment. Just let us know.

Comment

Best $ I ever spent! I'd do it again even if it was 10x today's cost.

Comment

Wow that’s quite a selection! Of wine I mean! Do I get a bottle with purchase of glasses? Looking forward to seeing y’all again. And doc, do y’all take Medicare?

Comment

Where are you located?

Comment

hahahahahahaha. Yes, we do take Medicare. We will take the bottle of wine with purchase into consideration. =)
              Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
              Wow that’s quite a selection! Of wine I mean! Do I get a bottle with purchase of glasses? Looking forward to seeing y’all again. And doc, do y’all take Medicare?

Comment

We have several locations all over the Houston area and we also have a few locations in Austin and Round Rock.
                Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
                Where are you located?

Comment

So glad you had a great experience and are still loving it. It truly is so life changing.
                  Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                  Best $ I ever spent! I'd do it again even if it was 10x today's cost.

Comment

I need multi focal lens replacements. Can I get a quote on that? Friends discount of course 😄

Comment

Sending PM
                      Originally posted by zztex View Post
                      I need multi focal lens replacements. Can I get a quote on that? Friends discount of course 😄

Comment

Is lasik surgery beneficial for presbyopia with astigmatism?

Comment

It is! We can do what is called blended vision which helps with the presbyopia. As far as astigmatism goes, we can treat that as long as it is regular astigmatism. We would do maps of your eyes to ensure you are a great candidate.
                          Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                          Is lasik surgery beneficial for presbyopia with astigmatism?

Comment

i had RK over 25 years ago and am back wearing contacts now.

i was told several years ago that i would still need reading glasses, if i had lasik today. i spend a great deal of time looking at contracts and documents and my Iphone for a lot of it. would i still need have to wear reading glasses after the new lasik?

thanks

Comment

sending PM
                              Originally posted by W E H View Post
                              i had RK over 25 years ago and am back wearing contacts now.

i was told several years ago that i would still need reading glasses, if i had lasik today. i spend a great deal of time looking at contracts and documents and my Iphone for a lot of it. would i still need have to wear reading glasses after the new lasik?

thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X