-1 Coon, hundreds to go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-1 Coon, hundreds to go.

Hit him further back than I wanted but I know he won't be stealing deer corn anymore.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
    Last edited by AndyTX; 10-08-2012, 06:38 PM.

kewl vid

Comment

That's great. I love killing coons. I took out a herd of them last season. KAC!

Comment

did you get your arrow back?

Comment

Yep, sure did, it ran into that thick stuff where I guess it fell out. Or it pulled it out. Whole arrow was soaked from tip to nock which I thought was weird since video showed it stopped about half way through. Prob need to look into buying some traps to thin them out some. In the mean time I'll keep shooting them when the opportunity presents.

Comment

Coon Die Soon!!!

Comment

I've usually been "live and let live" regarding coons. But one messed up my solar panel earlier this year. Let's just say he won't be doing that again. Enjoyed the video!

Comment

One down and 100's to go

Comment

I shot one a couple weeks ago. Pesky little thieves

Comment

That's what I like to see.

Comment

little thieves...corn's too expensive to feed their butts

Comment

Working...
                      X