Krivoman Blind....Adding Windows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman Blind....Adding Windows?

I have two Krivo's with 3 windows and want to add one more window to each one.

Has anyone added windows to their Krivoman blinds?

Would you be willing to share pics?

Thanks!

In for this. My blind needs another window also.

Comment

I also have the three window model. While I think that is plenty as far as shooting windows, I have thought about adding two smaller "viewing windows" so I could see what might be coming in from either side. They wouldn't have to open and they would be tinted as to not let in too much light. With the curve of the blind I don't know how you could do it without boxing them in like Mitch does.
      In for ideas!
      Last edited by jerp; 12-19-2017, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        I also have the three window model. While I think that is plenty as far as shooting windows, I have thought about adding two smaller "viewing windows" so I could see what might be coming in from either side. They wouldn't have to open and they would be tinted as to not let in too much light. In for ideas!
        Plexi-glass cut to your specifications would work. Just seal it on the inside and outside.....for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

I was wondering if Mitch sold the window inserts and windows to people that wanted to add to their blind. It would be simple enough to cut the hole and screw in the insert if one wanted to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
            Plexi-glass cut to your specifications would work. Just seal it on the inside and outside.....for your viewing pleasure.
            I was about to text the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              I was about to text the same thing.
              Heck, now I am thinking about doing this to my Krivoman. They do not need to be too large I would imagine.

Comment

I purchased mine with four windows and actually keep the two sides ones covered with black matting. I am sure Mitch will have an answer for you.

Comment

I thought about adding a window too. But I didn't because that would let more light in the ground blind and makes your movements more visible unless your up 6ft +.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                    I was wondering if Mitch sold the window inserts and windows to people that wanted to add to their blind. It would be simple enough to cut the hole and screw in the insert if one wanted to do that.
                    I have spoken to Mitch and he does have the window inserts and windows for sale. I will probably buy two of those, but I was wondering about other ideas as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post

Unless he wants to shoot out of it..

Comment

Blinds are super easy to cut. Jig saw, Sawzaw etc.. I can sell you extra windows.. I charge 60 bucks per window. That is the molded frame and glass.

Now if you want to use tented plexi that works also It is thin enough to bend with the blind. Cut small hole, ( Maybe 4 inches tall and 7 inches long etc) Plenty big to peek out of. then cut the Plexy a couple inches bigger both ways. Be sure to pre drill holes in the plexy as it will break if you just try to run screw through it. Then just screw to the blind. Note, Start in middle of plexi when attaching to blind and work left and right so that the plexi is flush with the blinds curve..

Comment

Well, there you go! Thanks Mitch!

Comment

I have an older model.
                            Do you offer the new style doors?

Comment

Thank you Mitch!

Comment

Working...
                              X