Standing for the National Anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standing for the National Anthem

Beto says he’s ok with kneeling during national anthem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kruppa24; 09-05-2018, 03:54 PM.

That's why Beto will not be voted for >

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
      X2

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
        X100

Stand and pay your dues or get out... i would use stronger words if it wouldnt get censored

I dont undestand these idiots spitting on the grave of men who ACTUALLY did something

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
          X100

Stand and pay your dues or get out... i would use stronger words if it wouldnt get censored

I dont undestand these idiots spitting on the grave of men who ACTUALLY did something
          Thought this would be fitting.
          Attached Files

Comment

I will say that I 100% agree that kneeling for the national anthem is complete and total BS!!!!!
            I will also say that I am a veteran and it doesn't offend me as a veteran. It does, however, offend me as an American Patriot. I took and oathe, that in part, stated that I will "support and defend the constitution"......while I do not agree with the stance or the reasoning, I will defend, to the death, his right to do it.

I also thought about it a while back and asked myself " I wonder how many of the people who are complaining about not standing for the national anthem are the same people who sit in their recliner at home to watch a baseball game, a football game, a medal ceremony at the Olympics....any venue where the national anthem is played and continue to sit there instead of standing with hand over heart" I realize public is public and private is private....a private citizen is a private citizen, a public figure is a public figure, but showing respect is showing respect

Just my $0.02

Comment

Originally posted by Thwackdaddy View Post
              I will say that I 100% agree that kneeling for the national anthem is complete and total BS!!!!!
              I will also say that I am a veteran and it doesn't offend me as a veteran. It does, however, offend me as an American Patriot. I took and oathe, that in part, stated that I will "support and defend the constitution"......while I do not agree with the stance or the reasoning, I will defend, to the death, his right to do it.

I also thought about it a while back and asked myself " I wonder how many of the people who are complaining about not standing for the national anthem are the same people who sit in their recliner at home to watch a baseball game, a football game, a medal ceremony at the Olympics....any venue where the national anthem is played and continue to sit there instead of standing with hand over heart" I realize public is public and private is private....a private citizen is a private citizen, a public figure is a public figure, but showing respect is showing respect

Just my $0.02
              Thank you for your service.

Comment

For more reasons than what this thread title states myself and my household will NOT be voting for Beto

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
                  Beto says he’s ok with kneeling during national anthem.

That's because "Beto" spends so much time on his knees.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                    That's because "Beto" spends so much time on his knees.
                    Lol

Comment

Lots of Beto signs around, everyone remember to get out and vote and not be complacent.

Comment

Im ok with not voting for him.
                        SEMPER FI

Comment

These idiots are going to keep kneeling. As long as we keep bringing attention to them, it’ll never stop. Pay them no mind and let’s get on with being great Americans.

Skinny

Comment

The only Beto signs I have seen so far were in college professors yards...interesting.

Comment

Have y’all been receiving text messages from his campaign asking for votes?? I just block them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X