Bows, tools, and golf clubs

Someone’s going to get a steal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not seeing it but I'm very interested.

Comment

It’s the link I posted

Comment

I snatched that baby up! I'm excited. Can finally say I'm in the Trade group! Been itching to get a bow but keep putting it off. Too good of a deal to pass up and finally a deal that was close to me!

Comment

Good deal.

Gary

Comment

That was a steal of a deal

Comment

Good snag on the bow Jason!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I've been shooting this bow religiously for the last week! Man it sure is a sweet shooter! Amazed at how smooth and quiet it is. I finally have it figured out and for 15-20 yds have a 3" group. Last couple evenings I have walked out with one arrow every hour or so and taken a shot because that is the shot that would count. Happy to say all but 1 spine hit were where I wanted them.

I'm tickled and can't wait to go after a deer this year. Starting off with compound after the big mature buck I'm chasing but plan to hunt the rest if the season with the Sarrels for doe and cull buck. Actually feel a little more excited about hunting with the Sarrels than I do with the compound!

Good luck to all this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  I've been shooting this bow religiously for the last week! Man it sure is a sweet shooter! Amazed at how smooth and quiet it is. I finally have it figured out and for 15-20 yds have a 3" group. Last couple evenings I have walked out with one arrow every hour or so and taken a shot because that is the shot that would count. Happy to say all but 1 spine hit were where I wanted them.

I'm tickled and can't wait to go after a deer this year. Starting off with compound after the big mature buck I'm chasing but plan to hunt the rest if the season with the Sarrels for doe and cull buck. Actually feel a little more excited about hunting with the Sarrels than I do with the compound!

Good luck to all this season!
                  Once you get that first trad deer under your belt there is no other feeling. Pretty awesome.

Comment

Working...
                  X