Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite mom and pop burger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjet View Post
    MGs in Sherman

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I haven't thought about Justin's Grocery in 20 years!

Breakfast at Jr's coffee shop was awesome too, Texas Scramble! :drool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Heck yeah! You know the JR'S in Saginaw is the same folks, right? At least that's what I recall. We lived in Saginaw for a few years right when I got out of the Corps. Used to eat there on a regular.

Can't belive you know/knew Justin's grocery. I bet you know the house I grew up in where my folks still live. It's about 1/4 mile west of Justin's (Pearson Ln), on the north side of the road. It's right next to the nursery (used to be Sutton's Nursery). We had a baseball field in the pasture and a batting cage along side the house. I think every kid in Keller back had played ball on the property at some point.

Comment

I know the house you're talking about...next to the creek. Couch's grocery was another good one around the corner on Davis. Dad preffered to stop at couch's on the way home from softball because they sold beer.

That was back when Keller was a neat little farm/dairy town before all the **** Yankees showed up.

Comment

Bonanza Country Grocery in Hill County near Lake Whitney fixes some good burgers. Finally got a chance today to stop by there and order one. Got a long neck Dr Pepper and a Texas Red Creme Soda bottled at Dublin. I didn't check to see what else they have on the menu. Couldn't finish all the fries included.
          Last edited by BaconIsMyFriend; 07-15-2017, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2014FusionM View Post
            Herd's Burgers in Jacksboro

Old Texas Brewery in Burleson (not so sure it is a mom and pop place but I do not believe it is a chain) BTW that is where I am headed tonight for dinner with the wife.
            Herds!!!

Comment

Herd's - Jacksboro

Comment

I will cast the 4th vote for MG's in Sherman, Tx

Comment

My mom called me the other day and said that the newspaper in Nacogdoches had an article about how Butcher Boys was named as having the best hamburger in Texas. They are good, but I look at a hamburger as something you eat when you are hungry and don't have time for a real meal.....I know I wish I had a nickel for every burger they sell for lunch everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                    The Morales Store in Morales, TX.
                    This is a good one. Out in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

Alamo Springs Cafe has great burgers. Located just outside of Comfort.

Comment

My wife's response
                        "The one and only" in Mckinney.

My favorite "Johnny B's" in Southlake.

Comment

Mamas Kitchen in Somerville...but im a bit biased ...lol

Comment

Burger House in Bryan, with Carter Burger pulling a close second place.

Comment

I need to check out my brother-in-law's place in Hurst Texas it's really good and I'm not just saying that because he's my brother-in-law

登录 Facebook,与好友、家人和认识的人分享和建立联系。

Comment

Originally posted by Bmarsh9 View Post
                                Giant Burger at the Exxon gas station in by God Rhome Tx. Get the double if you dare.
                                Absolutely!!! I have met people in San Antonio who say anytime they travel to Colorado they stop and eat at Giant Burger. Mason makes an awesome burger and he is a stand up human being!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X