2016 Hagerman Hog Hunt: Seg-A Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 Hagerman Hog Hunt: Seg-A Thread

It's about KAHP time again boys and girls! Who is in for segment-A?

in

gonna scout a couple of weekdays and next Saturday when my hunting buddy can make it.

temps are really warming up. supposed to be 80 next Friday
    Last edited by XBowHunter; 02-13-2016, 08:07 AM.

Comment

In and thinking of scouting this Wednesday

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

In

Comment

In! Let the carnage begin!!

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

Go get-em!

Comment

I'm be staying up at the land of the giants....Paradise Cove.

Anybody else staying there?

Comment

Good luck scouting it probably would be more of a challenge to scout where the hogs haven't been than to scout where they have been out there.

Comment

I'm not going to do any scouting this year. Going to rely on the scouting I've done over the past few years knowing that things turn quickly once the hunt begins.

Reservations at PC are made and spare Havalon blades ordered. Just have to continue to get in shape like rjet.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                        I'm not going to do any scouting this year. Going to rely on the scouting I've done over the past few years knowing that things turn quickly once the hunt begins.

Reservations at PC are made and spare Havalon blades ordered. Just have to continue to get in shape like rjet.

I see no reason to scout unless hunting from a stand, just walk and walk and walk some more.
                        Drove through the refuge yesterday morning and looked like a bunch of trees down in big mineral along the creek.
                        As far as getting in shape, I am in big trouble. Went squirrel hunting at brushy creek yesterday and was tough. Gout in the big toe from gaining 15 lbs last month made it rough climbing up and down those sloughs.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post

Good luck I have lost 42 lbs since the segment b hunt so I could try an keep up with that old goat! And I still don't think that's enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                            Good luck I have lost 42 lbs since the segment b hunt so I could try an keep up with that old goat! And I still don't think that's enough.

Good job Tommy. [emoji106][emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post

Maybe you and Booner can take turns transporting RJET in one of these.

Figure I'll get enough not getting drawn/tree stand jokes, so I'm purely here to be a smart arse. Good luck y'all.

Comment

Working...
                              X