No announcement yet.

Long Shot trying to help a student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it 4 wheel drive? If so they may be 16".

Comment

Why don't they take a picture of the numbers on the tire and send it to you.

Comment

Not sure if this will work, but I have a set of 18" in my garage that are almost new that I was about to put on Craigslist. We took them off of a Ford and have them rims also. Hankook 265/60R18

If they will work, I can certainly get them to CS next week.

Comment

looking at Discount tire for a 89 Chev and I don't think these will work, sorry

Comment

One tire shop says 84 each and they will do the balance and mounting free. P 235 75s

Comment

If you're able to do a Venmo account, put me in the camp willing to contribute a little. I remember being a broke college student juggling school and a job. Venmo is a pretty popular app with the college crowd, potentially your daughter or her roommate already has the app?

Comment

To everyone who answered this post Thank you.
                Was able to take care of the tire issue.
                It amazes me that anytime a TBH Member askes the number of people that step up to help.
                GOD BLESS

Comment

Great people here

Comment

I've got a set of newer Hanook AT's on my Jeep I am taking off in a few weeks. She is welcome to them if she can wait. PM me for more info.

Comment

Wednesday morning bump for a student in need !

Comment

I got a pm saying shes taken care of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's great! I live in the BCS area but I'm in Corpus this week. I have tires in my barn but I'd have to check on the size. I'm glad she's been taken care of.

Since I'm in the area, feel free to contact me via PM if either your daughter or roommate need help with anything.

Tracey

Comment

If there is any way to get the swap done, I have a '93 with 15's that is going to Cash For Cars pretty soon. Tires on it are only about 6 months old. If someone could get them to ya and bring something to keep mine off blocks, she can have them.

Comment

Working...
                            X