• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
    Found a yeti tundra 45 on the side of i20 in Fort Worth not long ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang! Some good stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I picked up a Dewalt 12v drill in Liberty on a railroad track crossing. I also picked up a nice Pintle hitch in Orange.

Comment

One of my good buddies was heading to his ranch some time ago which is about 30-40 mins north of town & had a guy frantically honking / pointing...this was right when he was getting to the first gate right off 281 & they both got out.

He had left his 70 series Gold Cup on the bumper. That would have been painful or rewarding depending on your position.

Comment

A truck bed tool box. Someone wrote a note and stuck it to the side that said, “take this piece of $&@#, the lock never worked!” I went to Ace Hardware bought a new lock and sold it the next day on Craigslist for $150.

Comment

I found a tackle box full of soft plastics in Cedar Bayou one time. Jackpot!!

Comment

I found 20 acres on the side of the road in East TX. Someone just left it there so I started hunting it. Their loss...

Comment

Nothing to brag about, but a few items worth picking up.

- 8 foot fiberglass ladder
                - 14 foot tow chain w/ clevis & grab hooks
                - Fishing dip net; doesn't sound like much, but it was one of the nicer aluminum ones

Comment

Found a Yeti tumblr on a overpass u turn a couple years ago. Had to go back south to the next turn around to get back up to it.

Comment

I found 48 qt igloo last year at Buccees in Surfside at the red light. Still had ice in it but trout or shrimp or beer like I was hopin' but full of Gatorade.

SH

Comment

Picked up a bubba knife in SPI last year. Still use the heck out of that thing

Comment

I forgot my most valuable find that I turned back over to the owner. While fishing a Sealy Team Event on Toledo Bend, as we were running to weigh in, we found a large duffle bag loaded with tackle barely floating. 7-8 Plano 3700 boxes loaded with, at that time, high dollar Japanese jerk baits and topwaters. It was a easy a thousand dollars in good, new tackle. We weigh in, tell Bob discreetly and the owner had already told them he lost it if anyone found it. We get it back to him and he was the owner of Slim Willy weights, William Perego. He asked us if we used them and we did, a bunch too. He said that neither of us would have to buy a nail weight again, ever, he would stock us up for years.

20 year later, we are still waiting on those weights,,,,,,

Comment

Found several CRW's over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            Found several CRW's over the years.

What that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                              I found 20 acres on the side of the road in East TX. Someone just left it there so I started hunting it. Their loss...

This is hilarious!

Comment

Found this today
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X