Hows Lake Conroe Looking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hows Lake Conroe Looking?

Any of our local anglers been out recently? We are heading down this weekend to visit family and I'm taking the boat along. I'm planning on spending a lot of time graphing points to see what I can locate.

Dangerous... as always.

Comment

Bass are EATING right now. But as always be off by 9am or get your brains beat in and **** near run over every 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
        Dangerous... as always.
        Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
        Bass are EATING right now. But as always be off by 9am or get your brains beat in and **** near run over every 5 minutes.
        Yeah, I grew up on that lake and know all too real how dangerous it can be. Are the bass grouping up on points or are they scattered out?

Comment

Gosh I loved that lake in the early 80's. I've only been back once post "grass carp".

Sorry I don't have the info you need.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
            Yeah, I grew up on that lake and know all too real how dangerous it can be. Are the bass grouping up on points or are they scattered out?
            Grouping up pretty good. May have to go through a few areas before you find a wad of them but when you do its on. Last time out took us 9 spots with nothing them boom 16lbs in 15 minutes.

Comment

Grouping up pretty good. May have to go through a few areas before you find a wad of them but when you do its on. Last time out took us 9 spots with nothing them boom 16lbs in 15 minutes.
              Very nice! How's the water color? I've always leaned on Plum Apple and Blue Fleck on my C.Rigs for that lake. With all the rain it got last week has it normalized?

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                Very nice! How's the water color? I've always leaned on Plum Apple and Blue Fleck on my C.Rigs for that lake. With all the rain it got last week has it normalized?
                South end looks great. Clear green water. Above 1097 stained pretty good. Further up, muddy.

Comment

South end looks great. Clear green water. Above 1097 stained pretty good. Further up, muddy.
                  Fantastic!

Comment

We really didn't get much rain last week, it was off and on Wednesday.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

We got enough last Thursday it brought the lake up 3.5" inches in less than 2 days. Which is why the north end is real muddy.

Comment

Conroe

Hit it solo last weekend and did good on Crappie, I'm not much help on the bass since I don't fish for them much anymore. Thermocline was set in about 20', brush pile I found the fish on was in 18' and they were on top of it about 10' down.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Be careful out there on the weekend. Went to the launch Sunday and turned around went right back to the house. It was a real **** show. Went out today after work and it was great. Guess I’m gonna stick to the coast or Rayburn on weekends; at least until after Labor Day.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
                            Be careful out there on the weekend. Went to the launch Sunday and turned around went right back to the house. It was a real **** show. Went out today after work and it was great. Guess I’m gonna stick to the coast or Rayburn on weekends; at least until after Labor Day.
                            Ugh. Been wanting to go but dont want to deal with the madhouse on the weekends.

Comment

Conroe is looking great...Kingwood on the other hand is still recovering

Comment

Working...
                              X