Hey, I know that hunter!
      Congrats. Hope he has some offspring.
      The palmation is way cool.

Comment

Amazing deer!

Comment

Dang good looking buck. He looks bigger out of velvet. Amazing buck

Comment

Thank you guys so much for turning the photo. Somebody needs to tell my hunter who is on his 3rd year of hunting the same buck that this is a high fence. He calls the deer "The Ghost" because all we get are trail cam photos. The avatar deer went nocturnal for over 2 months after one weekend of mild hunting pressure. The lady killed a whale of a deer!

Comment

You cant put down the hill country for big deer when managed correctly! Congratulations that is a beautiful buck.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

i would full body mount that bad boy if i would of shot it!

Comment

That's where he is headed. I'm going to get a reproduction of the antlers if I can afford it. We've been at this 7.5 years and never dreamed a fawn born here could get to there. It may never happen again. I have a big Kansas cape that will look good on repro antlers

Comment

Incredible deer!

Comment

Thank you. I am proud of him. We couldn't get a deer to live past 3.5. Cars, coyotes, and trigger finger folks. They had a right to kill the deer they killed and I didn't begrudge them,but I wanted to see mature deer. I spent my hard earned money and put up a fence. I spent a lot more and bought a big tractor, no-till drill, shredder, skidstear loader, etc. I don't have any full time employees. I work my tail off in my off hours and have great friends that help out. We have caught over 850 coyotes. 30 acres of food plots year round, 8 bodies of water built, over 100 acres of brush management, etc., etc. etc. It all came together yesterday evening and at the time, I was working my third job teaching law students. I got home in time to help with the dirty work!!! Thanks to everybody that followed along as we hunted this deer!

Comment

Wow that is an impressive deer! Congrats

Comment

WOW is all i got!!

Comment

Awesome deer, congrats

Comment

Congrats to the Lady & you for having a great place.

Comment

Working...
                                X