New Trail cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Trail cam

I hqve the Moultrie-1100i trail cam but im looking to get a few more. I love the Moultire but i was wondering if yall have any preferences or other trail cams that are good picture quality.

Best camera I have is a browning. Long battery life. Super sensitive. Fast trigger. Clear pictures

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the moultree cameras and I like the reconyx (oops might have misspelled this one lol)

Comment

Browning Strike Force. I have about 15 and just bought 2 more. Battery life with lithium batteries is incredible. Great quality pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
          Browning Strike Force. I have about 15 and just bought 2 more. Battery life with lithium batteries is incredible. Great quality pictures.
          Agreed, been the best camera I have had yet and I have owned just about every brand out there.

Comment

I was looking at the gen 2 880i for this year. At least two.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Punisher View Post
              I was looking at the gen 2 880i for this year. At least two.
              I have 2 of the 880I and 4 of the Browning strike force. I like the Browning better. They only take 6 AA batteries VS the 8 AA the 880I takes and the amount of pictures the browning takes on one set seams to be more then the 880I. I also have 18 of the cheap Moultrie D-500 cams and while the don't take as good as pics as the 880I or Browning, they were only $50.00 at walmart and after about 1 year they all are still working perfect and seam to last longer on one set of batteries then the both the 880I and browning. I use lithium batteries and run most of camera's year round and I still haven't replaced the batteries in any of the D-500 camera's and they take about 300 pics a week. If you can find the D-500 camera's they are the best camera for the price for cheap camera's that I've found and you can tell I've been through a lot of camera's over the years with as many as I run.

Comment

The Reconyx 950s are awesome. I've got 3 and the pictures are amazing. I've got a total of 7 Reconyx cameras and never an issue with any.

Comment

new Browning's are awesome, cost and picture quality

Comment

Bushnell MP 14 No Glow has been hands down the best camera I have ever used. The trigger speed is better than anything else out there and the picture quality is by far incredible.

Comment

Love my Browning!

Comment

our moultrie are reliable but have a bunch of blurry shots especially at night - are the brownings clear with good night pics?

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                          I have 2 of the 880I and 4 of the Browning strike force. I like the Browning better. They only take 6 AA batteries VS the 8 AA the 880I takes and the amount of pictures the browning takes on one set seams to be more then the 880I. I also have 18 of the cheap Moultrie D-500 cams and while the don't take as good as pics as the 880I or Browning, they were only $50.00 at walmart and after about 1 year they all are still working perfect and seam to last longer on one set of batteries then the both the 880I and browning. I use lithium batteries and run most of camera's year round and I still haven't replaced the batteries in any of the D-500 camera's and they take about 300 pics a week. If you can find the D-500 camera's they are the best camera for the price for cheap camera's that I've found and you can tell I've been through a lot of camera's over the years with as many as I run.
                          All 3 of my 500s went to crap in less than a deer season

Browning Strike Force is my pic for quality, price, and battery life. Excellent cameras in their class

Comment

I am replacing all my cameras with the Browning Strike Force.....started with 2 and now up to 6....6 more to go.

Comment

So, I am sure yall have already checked. Where is the best price on the browning?

Comment

Working...
                              X