Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to stream the Cowboys game on Thursday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to stream the Cowboys game on Thursday...

What are my options?

I don't have cable but want to stream the Cowboys game for the Thanksgiving crowd. I just recently acquired Apple TV. Are there any apps on there that will allow me to get the game or do I find it on my MacBook and connect it via HDMI cable?

Not unless you have an NFL package on one of the providers. NFL is pretty tight about not allowing any type of streaming unless you are willing to pay. Gotta make their money somehow.

Comment

You mean if I had TWC/Spectrum cable account?

Comment

By any chance do you have an Antenna? I picked up one recently from Wally World for 12.99. I picked it up just to watch ABC.

I went with Playstation VUE when I cut cable and they don't offer LIVE ABC. I also use the Amazon Fire Stick as my streaming device on all four of my TV's now. The fire stick allows you to do a lot more than the other streaming devices.

You could sign up for the free 7 day trial of VUE and just watch the game via VUE. FOX AND CBS will nationally televise all of the games. BTW I know VUE just launched on APPLE TV.
        Last edited by muley4x4; 11-22-2016, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Looks like the game is going to be broadcast on Fox. There is a Foxnow app for AppleTV.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
            Looks like the game is going to be broadcast on Fox. There is a Foxnow app for AppleTV.
            make sure that you don't have to have a provider sign in. I would try to log in well before Thursday.

Comment

If you have Verizon you can stream the game off of your phone without using data on the nfl mobile app. Air play it off your phone to the apple tv and there ya go. Or do what Muley4x4 said and go get an antenna. That is what I have. The best one I have found is an RCA from Best Buy for around 30.00.

Comment

If you have internet google firstrowsports and then click on American football. A few annoying pop ups later live stream is there

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
                  If you have internet google firstrowsports and then click on American football. A few annoying pop ups later live stream is there
                  X100000000000000000

This is what I do for everything

Comment

Just go buy a cheap antenna. It will be in HD and have way less problems than trying to stream it

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                      Just go buy a cheap antenna. It will be in HD and have way less problems than trying to stream it
                      A cheap antenna and a digital tuner did the trick. Great to see the boys keep the streak alive.

Comment

Working...
                      X