everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
    Awesome pics. Do you have any pics of your set up of how you transport your kayaks on your truck? I like how you could still use your bed while the kayaks are on top.

Comment

My wife surprised me with an early birthday present on Saturday. She found these 2 Ride 115 on the blemished list a few weeks back. The seats are the cats meow!

Comment

The heck with the yaks, nice backyard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

everything kayak

From space....Matt's backyard....says....HIGH LIFE....

Early Happy Birthday brother!!!

Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
          l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
          ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
            Got the yak rewired to a 12v deer feeder battery for the lights and fish finder. Then the trolling motor to a deep cycle battery. Ready to put it to use! Gonna hunt and fish out of it!

Have you got your seat figured out yet. I made this seat for mine and it works great.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
              From space....Matt's backyard....says....HIGH LIFE....

Early Happy Birthday brother!!!

Originally posted by OS_BRANDON View Post
              The heck with the yaks, nice backyard!

Thanks fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                Have you got your seat figured out yet. I made this seat for mine and it works great.
                Yeah I have the older boat seat and the black plastic base. You can kind of see it under the yak in the picture.

Comment

Paddling the Brazos

I'm looking to for a little North Texas kayaking adventure that would take me down the Brazos. I'd like a 2 day trip. I believe I can put in around Possum Kingdom **** (SH 16 boat ramp downstream from the arch bridge.)

Since it's a weekend trip I'm guessing the best place to get out would be around FM4 near Mineral Wells. (I'm not exactly sure where this would be.)

Any and all kinds of advice would be appreciated -

Is it possible to rent an RV spot in a campground in advance - paddle to that campground and overnight there? Anyone done this before? What campground would you recommend?

Any one use Rochelle's Canoe Service? They rent canoes and do pick up, drop-offs and watch you car overnight?

Comment

Originally posted by ZenDaddy View Post
                    I'm looking to for a little North Texas kayaking adventure that would take me down the Brazos. I'd like a 2 day trip. I believe I can put in around Possum Kingdom **** (SH 16 boat ramp downstream from the arch bridge.)

Since it's a weekend trip I'm guessing the best place to get out would be around FM4 near Mineral Wells. (I'm not exactly sure where this would be.)

Any and all kinds of advice would be appreciated -

Is it possible to rent an RV spot in a campground in advance - paddle to that campground and overnight there? Anyone done this before? What campground would you recommend?

Any one use Rochelle's Canoe Service? They rent canoes and do pick up, drop-offs and watch you car overnight?
                    We used to use Rochelles a lot back in the early 80s and they were great but I haven't used them since then so no help on current service.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                      Yeah I have the older boat seat and the black plastic base. You can kind of see it under the yak in the picture.
                      I actually have the aluminum already bent for another seat just like mine if you want it. I made it for a buddy's Frontier and it got stolen. If you want it let me know and I'll send it to you. If you can't or don't know any one who welds aluminum, I can do it before I send it and you can drill the holes exactly right to fit the rails. You would just need the swivel part to bolt on top and the seat. It works great as it lets you use the space under the seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                        I actually have the aluminum already bent for another seat just like mine if you want it. I made it for a buddy's Frontier and it got stolen. If you want it let me know and I'll send it to you. If you can't or don't know any one who welds aluminum, I can do it before I send it and you can drill the holes exactly right to fit the rails. You would just need the swivel part to bolt on top and the seat. It works great as it lets you use the space under the seat.

Man I would love to have that! I don't know a welder though.

Comment

PM me your address and I'll weld it up and send it to you. It won't be until next week that I will weld it up as I have a big aluminum job coming in then and I'll do it all at that time. I'm glad I finally found some one that can use it.

Comment

Free put in and take out....

Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                            l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                            ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Oh no. That is no bueno. Hope it wasn't too bad and you had a little time to prepare. Sorry for what you are going through. All my family is from Galveston, Houston, and Dickenson. Had several total losses of home and total losses of all belongings in the family.

Comment

Took my buddy to a spot I know of on the frio, well he got his PB and it made for a great day on the water. Topped out at 8.53lbs and 24.75 inches!

Comment

Working...
                                X