Abilene area hunting stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abilene area hunting stores

I'm planning to be in the area next week and wondered where out there I should stop to make a sales call for T-MateĀ®

Any suggestions?

Go by Jackson Brothers Feed on E. South 11th. They sell a lot of feed, stands, feeders, etc. Go by B&B Pawn and Guns on S. Butternut. Also the bow shop inside Abilene Lumber on Industrial. Just a couple blocks from there is Stephens Processing. I bet Brent might be interested in your T-Mate too. He always stocks a few little accessories.

Comment

And give me a shout if you want to as well. It's always good to get a visit from a TBHer. Maybe lunch? 325 669 7296 cell

Comment

Abilene Indoor Gun Range, J and L Sales in Cross Plains, and Wildlife Nutrition Center in Cross Plains. Higginbotham Hardware already carries your T-Mates.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Go by Jackson Brothers Feed on E. South 11th. They sell a lot of feed, stands, feeders, etc. Go by B&B Pawn and Guns on S. Butternut. Also the bow shop inside Abilene Lumber on Industrial. Just a couple blocks from there is Stephens Processing. I bet Brent might be interested in your T-Mate too. He always stocks a few little accessories.
          Thanks. Good tips.

Comment

Originally posted by cbarnes View Post
            Abilene Indoor Gun Range, J and L Sales in Cross Plains, and Wildlife Nutrition Center in Cross Plains. Higginbotham Hardware already carries your T-Mates.
            I've talked to J&L a couple times and I think it would be a perfect fit but for whatever reason he has resisted trying them in his store,

Comment

Higgenbotham's and TJB Outdoors in Sweetwater.

Comment

Talked to Jeff at J&T Hardware in Winters and I think they may pict it up.
                Ray at the Abilene location of J&L and he really liked it and is going to try to get Joe(?) to put it in his 3 stores
                Kyle at Jackson Bros Feed & Seed put it in both locations.

Good trip.

Comment

Isn't CDNN up there in Abilene?
                  May not be hunting, but worth a peek. Great gun store.
                  Need Firearms, Firearm Related Accessories at Huge Savings Then Choose CDNN Sports. Serving Shooters Since 1984 - We Are Your Best Shot at Savings

Comment

Working...
                  X