Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
    Good looking York

Me daughter and I leave in the morning for round number 2 in San Antonio Stockshow. We are going to the East Central Livestock Judging tomorrow afternoon. Then Sunday morning she will be competing in the Livestock Judging contest at San Antonio Stockshow
    Good luck today. My son got 2nd at East Central yesterday. He was one point from 1st. He is judging San Antonio today also. Good luck to your daughter!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
      Good luck today. My son got 2nd at East Central yesterday. He was one point from 1st. He is judging San Antonio today also. Good luck to your daughter!
      Your son had a great weekend of judging in San Antonio. Congrats to him for the top 10 finish at the San Antonio Stockshow Judging contest.

My daughter did ok. She made little mistakes but that is part of it sometimes. There were a bunch of kids judging yesterday and they set a record for participates there. Over 1300 kids showed up to judge which is excellent

Comment

Tell Brad Barnes I said HI!!

Comment

Dang Brandon, you got Cuate in a backdrop photo? How did you pull that off?? LOL

Comment

Lots of yall's kids are doing great. My daughter won all 3 speed events at the District 4H horse show on Saturday. One more show to go and she should qualify for regionals.

Comment

SA steer auction capped the show year for us. The auction went great. There were lots of kid tears and a lump in my throat when we had to say goodbye to Timothy. From the minute we brought him home last March, he's been our big lovey puppy. We've turned 7 loose before this one, but it's never been a big deal. But the show goes on. Kids are asking when we get new ones. They're ready to go again!

Comment

Headed to Collins Cattle Co. in Oklahoma this weekend to buy some new ones, boy, we must be nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                  Headed to Collins Cattle Co. in Oklahoma this weekend to buy some new ones, boy, we must be nuts.
                  Find what you were looking for at Collins? I made a run at a few on his SC sale yesterday, but man they shot up fast.

Pulled the trigger on a Potts American today. We'll add either a black or British over the next few weeks and kick off another year.

It's dang lonely here at the house with no calves in the barn!

Comment

We head to Houston on Sunday for Livestock Judging on Monday. We still have 2 goats on feed for our county show which is the last week of March.

Comment

I found plenty but my pocket book couldn't keep up.
                      I have one Angus so far. I forgot to look at Pott's sale, I was running everywhere last night working on Houston lambs and goats.

Comment

Originally posted by BDR View Post
                        As mentioned above my daughter did do very well. She works her tail off day in and day out as do thousands of other deserving kids who sometimes never have the success we had. It’s truly humbling. Thanks to ALL who had a part in this. It takes a village to get this done. We were very blessed from above for this opportunity. Good luck to all in the coming weeks.
                        Very cool to see part of the Homeyer crew hanging banners. I've seen that steer here and there for awhile and I still kick myself for not buying him lol. You had him dialed in at San Antonio and I knew from the second we got there that he was going to do well. Congrats on the brand!!

Comment

Well we wrapped up our local show and are now done for the year. Steer looked decent at LV show but he just got to darn big on us. We knew going in that he was about 200lbs to big for this judge but it is what it is. He landed 3rd in a pretty salty class. Judge said he easily would easily win the class but in his opinion he was past market readiness. 3rd put us in a sale hole and the sale treated us VERY nice. Baby girl was on point in show ring. Love watching her mature as a showman. Now to start looking for next years. Got one Angus in barn already but looking to fill two more empty pens. Good luck and safe travels to everyone as y’all wrap up the show season and start searching for new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                            We head to Houston on Sunday for Livestock Judging on Monday. We still have 2 goats on feed for our county show which is the last week of March.
                            Good luck to your daughter and safe travels. My son will be judging it also.

Comment

Just getting settled into stall in Houston

Comment

Well a good friend from San Antonio son’s Goat got pulled 5th in his goat class and made sale at Houston

Comment

Working...
                                X