No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much muzzle raise does that have? Is the a special gas block with a short bb lto get enough pressure to cycle the bcg or a lighter spring?

μολν λαβ

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
      Let me understand- that can be sold/transferred in a private party transaction in Texas.

Sweet! God bless freedom.

μολν λαβ

Bill...Freedom rings loud to those in Kommie states. No offense
      I have NY roots, so all that Texas has to offer is a HUGE attractant(like vanilla corn and pea gravel) to those whose states withold freedom.
      God Bless Texas.

Comment

How much muzzle raise does that have? Is the a special gas block with a short bb lto get enough pressure to cycle the bcg or a lighter spring?

μολν λαβ
        It's a pistol caliber carbine, 9mm or 45acp I belive, so most likely is a blow back action instead of gas operated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up a Glock 43 9mm yesterday. And a new suit lol! Can't wait to run some rounds down the tube this weekend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170316_221925.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	24489324

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my ruger no1 rsi today, it's a 7x57 got the scope all mounted and boresighted a minute ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mac View Post
              Got my ruger no1 rsi today, it's a 7x57 got the scope all mounted and boresighted a minute ago

What a beauty!

Comment

A Ruger American Ranch in Flat Dark Earth 300BO.

Comment

Just picked up this 260 Remington built on a Savage Action with AICS stock

Comment

Picked up a Savage FV-SR .22lr. Put a Nikon P-remfire scope on top. Shot it suppressed this weekend and this setup is sweet!

Comment

Not bought per say, but I won a Glock 42 in a super bowl pot and a Glock 26 in a raffle.

Comment

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
                        Not bought per say, but I won a Glock 42 in a super bowl pot and a Glock 26 in a raffle.
                        Dam you! Ill give you $200 for that 42! That's gotta be more than you paid! Nice score man!

Comment

Not bought either but won this Henry Golden Boy in our 4-H Raffle. I've wanted one for ever.

Comment

That Henry is nice. It would make a great 1st rifle for our grandson- who turns 1 in May.

μολν λαβ

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                              Dam you! Ill give you $200 for that 42! That's gotta be more than you paid! Nice score man!
                              $40 square on a pot. Won first quarter. I have never won anything on a football pot.
                              Probably going to be my wife's EDC.

Comment

That Henry is nice. It would make a great 1st rifle for our grandson- who turns 1 in May.

μολν λαβ

It's funny you say that Bill, that's exactly what I plan to do with this one. He turned 2 Jan 26, the day one this rifle is 2/6/17, I thought that was pretty neat, being so close.

Comment

Working...
                                X