H. R. 5087 "Assault Weapons Ban of 2018, and for other purposes"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H. R. 5087 "Assault Weapons Ban of 2018, and for other purposes"

Look up the legislation that the House has penned and take the time to read it in it's entirety. Also look at the names of the reps that are in support. Some are from Texas.

I am honestly not wanting to start a debate, rather to make folks that are not aware of it, aware. I work in a gun shop and I am shocked at the number of gun owners who have (had) no idea that this is brewing.

I know it wouldn't likely pass the senate, but if the dems controlled both branches it would already likely be law.

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
    Look up the legislation that the House has penned and take the time to read it in it's entirety. Also look at the names of the reps that are in support. Some are from Texas.

I am honestly not wanting to start a debate, rather to make folks that are not aware of it, aware. I work in a gun shop and I am shocked at the number of gun owners who have (had) no idea that this is brewing.

I know it wouldn't likely pass the senate, but if the dems controlled both branches it would already likely be law.
    Let me guess, every demoncrat in the Texas delegation supports it?

Comment

They do this every year.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
        They do this every year.
        Until they have enough votes... and then what?

Comment

Never be deceived, the Dems want total control, nothing more, and certainly nothing less. If they disarm America the Govt. will have total control over the people. Protect the 2 nd Amendment with your lives. Future Generations need it.

Comment

grrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
            X