Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to get started on camping a lot more. What would you bring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sofia Vergara

Mila Kunis

Margot Robbie

I am not picky

Comment

Originally posted by Artemiz View Post
      More of a courtesy for any others that might come across it
      Drop it under a rock.

Comment

Get on eBay and set up watch lists for stuff you want & get it used for less money. Buy off-season whenever possible. Not as many people bidding against you. I accumulated gear gradually before I actually used it.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasIsisHunter View Post
          So, recently with life being a whirlwind, I’ve got to missing campin. I used to do it all the time as a kid, and as an active duty soldier I spend quite a bit of time in the field out in the middle of BFE. I mostly will be doing a lot of it in Kansas but will also be coming home to Texas and doing it on leave as well. I am really interested in a bushcraft style of camping. I’m not saying minimal equipment or anything like that, but what kind of equipment would you bring? I’m going to start off going to common camp grounds and once I become more comfortable with doing it on my own, I’ll branch out to public land and what not. So my main thing here is, what would you bring with you? Do you have any good stories, memories, or advice?
          I'm looking at scrapping sleeping bag ans getting down sleeping quilt. Shed weight and open up space in the pack.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X