Sticker sighting Hwy 69 south of Lindale headed North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw you on my way home from work around 6. You were in a white 4x4 GM/chevy pretty sure it was diesel. Had the TBH green member sticker mid top rear, worn out UT Tyler (I think) on the lower driver's corner and a wicked customs sticker on the passenger side. Last part of plate was 64 I think and there was a large white cooler in the bed.

I was going to try and pull up beside you after the light in front of WalMart and Lowes but you suddenly decided to go from the left lane across and into the right turn lane

Who was it?

As usual, nobody wants to admit they were spotted

Comment

That is one heck of a description B! It would be hard to deny that one.

It was probably the fact they were in a Chevy...LOL!

Comment

i air bowed a guy in a toyota the other night at 5th and beckham, whoever it was had a boat with a trailer light out

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sprayn2 View Post
            i air bowed a guy in a toyota the other night at 5th and beckham, whoever it was had a boat with a trailer light out
            I drive a toyota but been a long time since I had a boat on the road

Might have been passing through and not a local(one I saw)
            Seems like Smithfarm drove a similar truck
            Last edited by BTLowry; 05-02-2015, 07:00 PM.

Comment

I was there today but don't have a white Chevy, sorry

Comment

Smithfarm I think.

Comment

That is my ex husband and I wish he would take my sticker off. BTW, I need a new screen name.

Comment

I was in Lindale last week. Had a young man come up to me at the Valero station there on 69 and said his mom was on TBH and he recognized my sticker. So whoever Mom is, your son was very nice and probably eats you out of house and home, big ole 20 something young man.

Comment

It might have been my son. He is 6'2" and about 240 at least...He is 19 and he lives on his own now...but he can eat more than you can imagine.

Comment

Just might of been. Big ole boy. You did good if it was him.

Comment

Originally posted by SmithFarm1 View Post
                          That is my ex husband and I wish he would take my sticker off. BTW, I need a new screen name.

Mods can help you with screen name change, just PM one

Comment

I can't think of one I really like. Yall got any ideas?

Comment

[ATTACH]730866[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                              X