Pine tree gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pine tree gone!

I hated the dang thing. Timing was perfect with the nasty storm we had here this morning.
    Friday - tree chopped and ground (hired)
    Saturday - dug out 8 hawthorns, repaired 2 broken sprinkler lines, planted and mulched (all me)

How much did that run you to get that tree down? I have two huge ones that I'd like to get rid of.

Comment

If you liked the tree guy please PM his information and what he charged for that work. I have a similar tree. Heck, let's see if he kicks you back a referral.

Comment

What are the purple plants??? Good job!!

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
          How much did that run you to get that tree down? I have two huge ones that I'd like to get rid of.

$475 complete. I didn't shop around much because a neighbor highly recommended this guy and he lives a few blocks from me. It was a very tall tree and tough to bring down without damage to my house or oak tree. They did a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
            What are the purple plants??? Good job!!

Out side ends are gardenias that flower white and the little front ones are crotons. That big middle plant is a hibiscus I transplanted from the back patio. Now my lab can't eat all the blooms!

Comment

Thanks.... on my list now!!!

Comment

Working...
              X