Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats and good to hear!!

Comment

We are here sitting in the blinds now ill post up how it's going. So far orientation was clear they are only doing the hunts because they have to dosnt seem like the staff is to thrilled to put on the hunt. With that being said the view is awesome and I am out with a good group of friends so I am having a good time. As others have stated you draw blinds and are taken to them you must stay in your blind and shoot only within preset shooting lanes. I can see and shoot out of three sides front being at 66 yds, immediate right being a max of 200 and to the left being max of 300. More updates to follow.

Comment

following

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

Following

Comment

Good luck bud

Comment

I have still not seen anything but sounds like others are doing well I have heard about 15-20 shots

Comment

So update lots of shots going out in the park just none from me lol, still haven't seen any sounds like others are lighting them up

Comment

Lots of shots

Comment

Originally posted by Muzzy100 View Post
                      We are here sitting in the blinds now ill post up how it's going. So far orientation was clear they are only doing the hunts because they have to dosnt seem like the staff is to thrilled to put on the hunt. With that being said the view is awesome and I am out with a good group of friends so I am having a good time. As others have stated you draw blinds and are taken to them you must stay in your blind and shoot only within preset shooting lanes. I can see and shoot out of three sides front being at 66 yds, immediate right being a max of 200 and to the left being max of 300. More updates to follow.
                      Good luck. With that much shootin that means it a target rich environment and it's only a matter of time before you'll see something

Comment

Originally posted by Muzzy100 View Post
                        So update lots of shots going out in the park just none from me lol, still haven't seen any sounds like others are lighting them up

What blind did y'all get?

Comment

Well?

Comment

My daughter and I will be there on Wed. Being the last hunt of the season I am hopeful one of us get one. Just glad to be drawn and have a chance.

Comment

I got blind 1, yesterday I saw one deer and it was a decent axis buck. It was a relatively close shot so I shot it in the neck. It went down and didn't move for 45 min. At dark I went out to take a took and it jumped up and ran off it was never located. I am pretty bummed out but not much I can do about it. Back at it this morning. When an animal is **** that runs you cannot aid staff in locating it they go look for you.

Comment

I just shot a doe

Comment

Working...
                                X