shed plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shed plans

we just purchased a new home, and the place does not have enough storage for all of my yard equipment, atv, and other general man stuff. so i will be either buying or building a shed. what is the best route to go? i'm pretty handy, and but want something that does not break the bank. where can i get plans for building one? need it to be at least 10X12 or larger. the plans need to come with a material list as well. any suggestions?

I don't have any drawings or plans, or material lists, however, one could do a take off from the pics in my thread from when I built one.
    Follow link.

Comment

home depot can give you a parts list if you give them the dimensions for the shed, plans too I believe I got one bout 3 years ago from them even nails and screws

Comment

Take a look at one of the DIY buildings from Mueller.

You can barely buy materials to build a wood shed for what they charge.

Custom steel buildings from living spaces to storage spaces, from workshops to commercial buildings. Mueller has branch locations in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Louisiana.

Comment

That's a good point, looks like the mueller could be constructed in a weekend, which is a plus.

Comment

AW, once you find what you and need some help post it up. Several of us in Burleson and can do some pretty good work until beer #4!

Comment

Uhhh here try this

Shed Plans

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                Take a look at one of the DIY buildings from Mueller.

You can barely buy materials to build a wood shed for what they charge.

http://www.muellerinc.com/steel-buil...pes/diy-series
                This^^ I got a 12x15 from them and it's very nice and pretty easy to put up.

Comment

Thanks for the offer razor, we are actually moving west to Weatherford area, just purchased a home with some land., but i will post it up when we start if you are willing to travel. I can only pay in 1 packs though

Comment

X3 on the Mueller's. It has 26 ga., 25 year warranty tin, a really good door and a sky light for the ridge roll down the middle of the roof. They have one in 15'x15'.

Comment

Here ya go. LW Archery put together an excellent thread in the DIY forum. Complete with downloadable PFD. You can make it any size you want. He is a former carpenter/home builder, and CAD designer. Just click below.
                      Last edited by Texas Grown; 11-22-2014, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X