Venice La. Fishing info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venice La. Fishing info

I have a trip booked in June. We'll be fishing in and off shore.
    What license(s) will we need?
    And, can anyone that's fished with Capt. Eddie Berger contact me through PM?

We fished with Eddie in March. Tuna fishing was slow, but we caught a bunch of blackfin, grouper and beeliners. It was a good trip. They sell a 3 day charter license. We're booked again in October. Also something to look into is bowfishing. We bowfished one night and it was a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      We fished with Eddie in March. Tuna fishing was slow, but we caught a bunch of blackfin, grouper and beeliners. It was a good trip. They sell a 3 day charter license. We're booked again in October. Also something to look into is bowfishing. We bowfished one night and it was a blast.
      Thanks, PM sent.

Comment

Exactly what he said
        [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aw man! Venice is on my bucket list to fish someday! You go ahead and check it out, Robin, and let’s do it sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Aw man! Venice is on my bucket list to fish someday! You go ahead and check it out, Robin, and let’s do it sometime.
            Yes sir, I'll debrief you upon my return!

Comment

I fished with Eddie this time 2 years ago and me and the wife killed the tuna, no big ones but caught all that we wanted

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                I fished with Eddie this time 2 years ago and me and the wife killed the tuna, no big ones but caught all that we wanted

What did y'all do with that much fish?

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post

Fed us and 7 other family’s
                  Had people meeting me at the house as soon as I got home to pick up fresh tuna

Comment

If I was to go again and fish with a guide, I’d go with one of the MGFC boats. Just to ride on a quad powered 42’ Freeman

Comment

Don't worry about having too much fish, Rob. Just swing by White Oak on your way home and drop off your excess!

Comment

I have a trip booked in June. We'll be fishing in and off shore.
                        What license(s) will we need?
                        And, can anyone that's fished with Capt. Eddie Berger contact me through PM?
                        Eddie is one of the best captains around imo. We have been several times with him and he has never disappointed.

Comment

Yep! If you're not too wore out from fishing then it's worth adding bowfishing to it while you're there.

Comment

Here's ^^^^ the trip Panhandlehunter spoke of. Awesome time!

Comment

See if you can catch a ride on this!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X