X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post
    Glad this thread came up. I'm in the same
    Boat

Yea their is an awesome amount of really great advice it helped me tremendously

Comment

Another rid bit I found out.... The dealer is able to buy you a better credit deal... Not sure how but I over heard the finance guy talking and he said " I'm just gonna buy that extra bit. It reduced my interest rate by .5 %

Comment

Patience is your friend !!!!

Comment

PM sent again, Thumper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Thumper View Post
            Please do not use this method, their are WAY to many variables for this to be an accurate method. Think of it like this, if you knew your customers were going to ask for a certain document to use against you do you think it would be hard to come up with an "Additional" different aka non original one? enough said, read between the lines here.
            Exactly right. The invoices are the ones they want you to see. Not real cost.

Comment

Most trucks nowadays can be bought for $10-11k below sticker price

Comment

My strategy is simple- I ask to see the invoice and will pay invoice. They make money off of prep and maintenance. If they don't show me the invoice... I'm gone

Comment

Thanks for the info Thumper! Got me a f250 the other day and am loving it so far.

Comment

I like the 80% of msrp method Devin used.

Im debating on going new or used on a SUV for the wife.

Comment

Can't beat warranty of new

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                        Thanks for the info Thumper! Got me a f250 the other day and am loving it so far.
                        Awesome!!! Glad to help out buddy, If anyone else needs help on anything feel free to shoot me a pm.

Comment

PM sent Ol Thumper.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            PM sent Ol Thumper.
                            Returned

Comment

Working...
                            X