Please take a moment to read!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please take a moment to read!!!

Friends, family and whoever may be viewing this. A friend from chiropractic school sister has been diagnosed with a severely malignant and deadly cancer (Stage 4 Glioblastoma). For those of you who know me and my family, this hits close to home as I myself have been down the road of having a family member with cancer. Please take the time to this read this and if you are able to donate, anything is appreciated. No amount is too small to help a family in need. From the family and from myself, thank you from the bottom of my heart for any donations and prayers that you can give in this time of need. Please share this post in an attempt to help this family. Thank you !!!!

Our daughter, Sarah, is 35 yrs old with four children, Brynna (11)… Lisa Grubb Avery needs your support for Help Sarah Battle Glioblastoma Since Aetna Won’t!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayer Sent

Comment

Prayers sent! I urge everyone to read her story on the go fund me link. My eyes got a little watery this Christmas eve morning.

Comment

Thank you for sharing. Please help this family with prayers and financially through the go fund me link.

Comment

This one needs to stay at the top of the page

Comment

Prayers up - my wife has a GBM as well.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers up for Sarah and family

Comment

GbM is no joke... I'm surprised they did a needle biopsy as a good neuroradiologist would have given that differential off the mri.
                  Keep your hopes up ..depending on the size traditional chemo and radiation is a very viable option.
                  I worked with the Litt surgery it's been around longer than 8 yrs and one of the first MRI suites was the one up in Dallas. For those not familiar we inject a hyperintense dye into the bloodstream and the tumor being aggressive and vascular uptakes the contrast and highlights it essentially. A laser is then used to precisely heat/burn out the highlighted area without doing too much damage to the good healthy cells. While it's far from risk less it is a very good option when dealing with aggressive glial tumors. I would try my hardest to get it up in dallas they pioneered the methods up there.

Comment

Prayers going up.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

That’s a load of horse crap what that insurance company is doing and downright wrong. Prayers for the family as they deal with this situation that could have been avoided.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Prayers sent up high.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent....

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                              X