Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 acre ranch build - raw land to paradise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The floor frame is done, time for the floorboards! Man this thing is going to be a palace!
    Attached Files

Comment

Happy for you. Looks like the plan is coming together.

Comment

With the help of my little angel, the floor is now complete!
        Attached Files

Comment

Stop! Hammer time!
          Attached Files

Comment

following along for sure, this is awesome, can't wait to see what you're about to do up there.

Comment

she's cute!

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                she's cute!
                I agree!! :-)

Today was a beautiful day to be at the ranch, and I spent most of my time under cutting trees in the pasture to improve visibility from where the big deer blind I'm building is going to be.
                Attached Files

Comment

Looking good. Are you spraying the cuts your making on oak trees?

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                    Looking good. Are you spraying the cuts your making on oak trees?
                    Absolutely! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                      Absolutely! :-)
                      Awesome. I see a lot of folks that don't, and that just bothers me.

Comment

Awesome. I see a lot of folks that don't, and that just bothers me.
                        I've always known I was supposed to do it, but not 100% sure why. It's to prevent oak wilt, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                          I've always known I was supposed to do it, but not 100% sure why. It's to prevent oak wilt, right?
                          That is what I have always heard, as well as making it so that parasites cannot enter the fresh wound. Dunno, but I figure better safe than sorry.

Comment

That is what I have always heard, as well as making it so that parasites cannot enter the fresh wound. Dunno, but I figure better safe than sorry.

Lots of good info here!

Comment

I'm tagging this for the ride. Awesome looking place and you are making a great start.
                              I am headed to my place this Friday and go thru Red Springs north of Tyler. There is a tractor place there and I would be glad to stop off and see if he has a 9 or something that might be of intrest to you, if you would like.
                              I know your intrest is a n9, is there something else?

Comment

Thanks for the info on pruning good to know

Comment

Working...
                                X