[ATTACH]880854[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]880855[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]880856[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
      [ATTACH]880854[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH]880855[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH]880856[/ATTACH]
      Great pictures Gemini! Was out there this morning as well and saw some really positive sign. I'm even more excited after scouting.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a little dyslexic and thought the scouting on on the 5th.

Comment

Did anyone get drawn for the rifle hunt Jan 5-7? I got drawn with my dad and brother really looking forward to it, but looking for any advice I can get on the hunt. Seeing these pictures do will get you pumped about it.

Comment

I got my bike and cart ready for the hunt. I’m looking to go 4+mi in before I start hunting so hopefully this will hold up good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

that'll work, serious looking ride there. this is my first trip in there so i'll hoof it this trip and see what i need for the next time.

Comment

I'll be headed down from Houston. most likely leaving on Thursday (16th) morning. but maybe on Wednesday.

I'll be pulling my camper down solo and staying at the Adolph Thomae park so if anyone wants to split gas/campground and wants some company, send me a message and we can ride down together.

this will be my first year down there and i'll be in spot 1 if anyone wants to come say hi.

looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by txstguy View Post
                  I'll be headed down from Houston. most likely leaving on Thursday (16th) morning. but maybe on Wednesday.

I'll be pulling my camper down solo and staying at the Adolph Thomae park so if anyone wants to split gas/campground and wants some company, send me a message and we can ride down together.

this will be my first year down there and i'll be in spot 1 if anyone wants to come say hi.

looking forward to it.

That’s funny bc I’ll also be headed down on Wednesday from Houston. I’m also staying at Adolph and I’m pulling a camper, Solo trip, first hunt at Laguna A.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnSmithTX View Post
                    I got my bike and cart ready for the hunt. I’m looking to go 4+mi in before I start hunting so hopefully this will hold up good.

That rig looks awesome. Solid tires or lots of Slime in them and you're good to go.

After thinking we got skunked on all our draw applications; we got on the second chance draw for Jan 12. So, thanks to whoever couldn't make it.

I've used a bike before. The good thing is you can cover a lot of ground and haul your stuff easier. This year I think we are walking in though. The further you can get in the better.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnSmithTX View Post

Dude! Sweet rig!!!

Comment

This is my first hunt since they went to the lottery. Been hunting there since the 80’s. Took a drive all the way to the last gate. Got there late did not see anything. All of the waterholes are dry. I did notice that the Laguna Vista Ranch has several feeders about 20 yards in their ranch. I am sure there will be lots of hunters in those areas. Took some pictures but it won’t let me post them. Any help would be appreciated. Good luck.

Comment

Anyone know if they're doing the pre-hunt game surveys again this year?

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just had to rebook housing due to 1 of our hunting group not being able to attend.

Got a 2 bed/2bath house, 1King,2Twins, Sleeper sofa, with garage 16 mins from LANWR.

Again, Lori hooked me up with dirt cheap prices! If you haven't got a place to stay contact her.

Its getting close!! Super pumped !

Lori Galvan
                            Resort Rentals Manager
                            lgalvan@spigolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                              Just had to rebook housing due to 1 of our hunting group not being able to attend.

Got a 2 bed/2bath house, 1King,2Twins, Sleeper sofa, with garage 16 mins from LANWR.

Again, Lori hooked me up with dirt cheap prices! If you haven't got a place to stay contact her.

Its getting close!! Super pumped !

Lori Galvan
                              Resort Rentals Manager
                              lgalvan@spigolf.com
                              Don't go speeding through my neighborhood please.

Comment

All I just emailed Lori looking for a room. If you wanna group up, let me know and I’ll see what i can get

Comment

Working...
                                X