Duluth Trading Coming to Denton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duluth Trading Coming to Denton

They're opening a Duluth store in Denton.
    I've ordered a few things from Duluth online and I like their stuff a lot. My biggest hang up has always been wanting to try things on before I buy. I'm really picky about how my clothes fit me.
    This could be a good or bad thing lol

Opening one in Lubbock as well

Comment

Arlington as well

Comment

I agree about trying them on first, kinda pricey and they don't have decent pics of their stuff. Ball room jeans, great marketing!

Comment

They don't have much girly stuff......... darn heck...

Comment

I saw that yesterday. I love the Buck Naked and Armachillo underwear. I will definitely be making the trip when they open.

Comment

I have gotten some as gifts and have a gift card for them. Their tshirts or undershirts are awesome. The Buck Naked underwear are really comfortable too. The stuff is expensive to me, but I would get more if I could try it on or look at it before hand.

Comment

"Buck naked is the way to go"

Hank Jr.

Comment

i wear their long tail shirts almost everyday, and i wear the flex shorts a lot as well. This is good news to me, but none of these locations are very close to me in College Station...

Comment

I'm glad to be able to place my hands on their products, been wanting to try some but hate ordering without trying on.

Comment

Long tail Ts are a good purchase there. Especially when they go on the $12 deal.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                        I have gotten some as gifts and have a gift card for them. Their tshirts or undershirts are awesome. The Buck Naked underwear are really comfortable too. The stuff is expensive to me, but I would get more if I could try it on or look at it before hand.
                        I certainly hope you don't plan on trying on the underwear before you buy.

Comment

You know women try on that kind of stuff all the time? I wouldn’t have to try on any underwear because I’ve got a few pair of them and can just buy those sizes. But the jeans and stuff would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                            Long tail Ts are a good purchase there. Especially when they go on the $12 deal.
                            I bought some on sale and they were HUGE on me. I normally wear a size L shirt and I read that their shirts run big, so I ordered size M. Boy they fit more like an XL!
                            That's why I'm excited about they're new store

Comment

Working...
                            X