Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nwb View Post
    I stayed pretty simple and did bacon grilled cheese. Now I just need to figure out what to do tomorrow night.

No pics? All lies!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nwb View Post
      I stayed pretty simple and did bacon grilled cheese. Now I just need to figure out what to do tomorrow night.
      Fajitas or burgers or Chinese w/fried rice or fish or....

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
        No pics? All lies!!!!!

Doesn't look the prettiest but it sure was good.
        Attached Files

Comment

Had to make pork steaks again tonight for the family. Took several small cutlets and seared on the griddle. After searing both sides I turned the heat to medium. Then I had an idea to use my new lid as a cover while cooking. It worked great! Steaks were moist and evenly cooked. We had some Bush's baked beans and Mac-n-cheese as sides.

The pork steaks are cooking under this^^^ lid!

I took the "s" off the https but it still didn't post my video
          Last edited by AntlerCollector; 08-15-2017, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Fried pickles anyone?

Comment

I'm jealous, mine has been packed up most of the summer. Getting it back out and taking it to the lease for dove season to use the rest of the year!

Comment

Oh yea Jeff... Bownanza '18 TEAM GRIDDLE for you sir!! Set up right next to Smart and the wangs group... they used a griddle I think for some of their cookin'... Y'all could just have a competition to see who can out do one another... The rest of us can be judges!!

Comment

Originally posted by saltwaterslick View Post
                  oh yea jeff... Bownanza '18 team griddle for you sir!! Set up right next to smart and the wangs group... They used a griddle i think for some of their cookin'... Y'all could just have a competition to see who can out do one another... The rest of us can be judges!!

👍

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Fried pickles anyone?

That lady makes dishes that are unreal on a griddle. Stuff I would have never even thought of

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                      That lady makes dishes that are unreal on a griddle. Stuff I would have never even thought of

I've gotten about 10 recipes from her. I think I bug her about every other day via messages. She does a stir fry and I'm going to try soon.

Comment

Then I had an idea to use my new lid as a cover while cooking. It worked great! Steaks were moist and evenly cooked.
                        Dang it you made me order one of those stainless lids LOL! You should get a commission check from them.

Comment

I wish lol

Comment

Got to cook my first burgers on mine last night. Grilled onions,mushrooms,and jalapeƱo. Everything was good. Super fast and easy to cook on with plenty of room to cook more if needed.

Comment

Man, that's a nice griddle!! You could cook enough food to feed an army on that sucker all at one time!! IF I buy one, that's what it's gonna be! Where's that LIKE button?!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Man, that's a nice griddle!! You could cook enough food to feed an army on that sucker all at one time!! IF I buy one, that's what it's gonna be! Where's that LIKE button?!
                                How's your FAB project coming along?

Comment

Working...
                                X