300 Blackout AR15 Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300 Blackout AR15 Options

Looking at a 300 Blackout in the AR15 platform. Which off the shelf brands/models would you recommend.
    Would like to keep it around the $800 for just the gun. I have a ATN Xsight that will be mounted. I do not have a suppressor yet but will be working on getting that too.

BCM, AAC, Noveske....more than your budget, but very good quality.

Comment

Build one yourself. You'll bet much better quality for your money.

Comment

I'm very happy with my Ballistic Advantage barrel. They guarantee 1 MOA accuracy for way less than Noveske. It doesn't come with a ticket to the Cool Kids' Club, but it sure shoots!

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          Build one yourself. You'll bet much better quality for your money.
          What upper, lower, barrel would you recommend to stay within budget?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
            I'm very happy with my Ballistic Advantage barrel. They guarantee 1 MOA accuracy for way less than Noveske. It doesn't come with a ticket to the Cool Kids' Club, but it sure shoots!
            My Noveske .300 blackout barrel yielded less than satisfactory accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
              What upper, lower, barrel would you recommend to stay within budget?
              Get a quality barrel and trigger, that's where you want to spend your money. I'd go cheap on the rest of it, because, frankly, any decent upper and lower will do the job. I'd also put in a Form 1 for an SBR, because that's where .300 blkout really shines.

Comment

I bought the Radical Firearms 300 black out from Primary Arms. It is a great gun for the price. I am going to get the trigger springs changed out but otherwise it has been a great gun.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                  I bought the Radical Firearms 300 black out from Primary Arms. It is a great gun for the price. I am going to get the trigger springs changed out but otherwise it has been a great gun.
                  Same here.

Comment

I have two 300 BO uppers. One a Radical Firearms upper on a Anderson lower that eats everything I feed it. Does it well too.
                    Also have a Black Forge 300 BO Upper on a RR lower. Never hiccups either. Both group well(critter MOA) with ALL types of 300 BO ammo.
                    Ultrastealth is correct with the shining of the 300BO. It gleams big time with barrels in the 7-10" range; add can...same size as standard carbine rifle. PEW Pew pew.
                    The Black Forge points pretty good for me. So I may give it a edge .
                    Keep it up on the wall at camp.

Comment

Following this...I'm definitely going this route

Comment

How long is the wait time for the form 1?

Comment

Build a virgin lower as a pistol so you can SBR it.

Comment

I just bought a Radical Firearms 10.5 inch barrel for $699 with a SIG brace. I thought it was a great deal. Free to pickup in store.

Comment

Working...
                            X