• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wildman

Danny, you still making holsters?
    Need a new OTW for the LC9..and a P85

I asked a couple weeks back.

He told me to give him a few weeks to get things back in line and then he would be making them again.

Comment

awesome .. my IWB made by him a couple years back is my favorite holster and still works as good as when i first got it. still has the positive click in the kydex.

Comment

He has a customer in me when he gets back up and running. I need a couple of them Danno!

Comment

mine also, he makes good stuff and worked with me on the second one (IWB360) to help comfort (spare tire location )

wife needs a purse carry.... will wait for Dano to get back up and running

Comment

Does he make OWB? I thought about taking the belt hooks for mine and turning it around just to see lol

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
              Does he make OWB? I thought about taking the belt hooks for mine and turning it around just to see lol
              once he gets rolling again.. he's gonna--he may not know it NOW..but hes gonna!!

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I heard he was gonna get out of the holster making business and start making purses. Txpepper will be the product tester.

Comment

Hopefully you guys the legal stuff we be out of the way May 1 and I can start hammering out some holsters again. No big issue, just have to limit my side business at the moment. Trust me, I need the extra money for gas money for Fool's Gambit.

By the way, I do make a bad *** OWB. Check out the pictures on my facebook
                    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Actually Brian I am getting out of making purses. Get your facts straight

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
                        Actually Brian I am getting out of making purses. Get your facts straight
                        Lol!! oops

Comment

Had a belt clip that broke on my Code 1032 holster, how can I reach Wildman? Not answering p.m, phone, etc. Anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
                            Hopefully you guys the legal stuff we be out of the way May 1 and I can start hammering out some holsters again. No big issue, just have to limit my side business at the moment. Trust me, I need the extra money for gas money for Fool's Gambit.

By the way, I do make a bad *** OWB. Check out the pictures on my facebook
                            Http://facebook.com/code1032
                            Speaking of Fools Gambit.......you need to have that boat in the water right now. Gulf is flat and fish everywhere.,

Comment

Working...
                            X