No announcement yet.

Serial bomber in Austin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just heard there are 500 FBI agents on the ground trying to find this psycho. Hopefully they find him quick and kill him.

Comment

Man this is crazy. Having a random package show up on my cattleguard after 830 last night doesnt make me want to open it. My wife thinks its from etsy out of Kyle, Tx and we got bombs blowing up on either side of that town. I dont live near Austin, but that doesnt make me want to mess with that package anymore than I already do... Hope they find this bomber soon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I think he’s mad at the blueberry.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if this guy was far right ex military.

Comment

I predicted long ago that this would happen. Politicians can't wait to take our guns away, but the real threat is a bomber who can be somewhere else when his carnage occurs. They will catch this guy eventually, but who knows how many people will be killed and maimed in the mean time. At least, when they use a gun, they have to be present to use it, and they get caught. You can make anything illegal, but you can't make criminals obey the law.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
            I think he’s mad at the blueberry.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if this guy was far right ex military.
            That was my first question, any military? Time will tell I suppose.

Comment

The presence of outside LE in Austin in incredible. Way more than anything I have witnessed.

Comment

apd investigating incident at fedex near the airport now?

Comment

I'm guessing white male, ISIS is usually about making a big public scene, but there is definitely a jihad movement here. There was a Muslim book store right off Ben white. it was always closed and sometimes around mid night there would be hundreds of cars mostly taxis pull up and go into the book store, all Muslim males,(huge parking lot with a golds gym). It is now closed down, but jihad is spray painted nearby, and the meetups were rare but they had a huge meeting on the night of September 11th a few years back.

Comment

Expecting a package from fedex... big camera... arrived at facility last night in Schertz... bleh.

Comment

Package explosion n Schertz FedEx facility

FBI officials responded to an explosion at a FedEx sorting facility near San Antonio, Texas, early Tuesday morning. One woman suffered a minor injury from the explosion that took place inside the sorting facility.

The package originated in Austin and was addressed to be delivered back to Austin, KENS reporter Charlie Cooper stated

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Just heard there are 500 FBI agents on the ground trying to find this psycho. Hopefully they find him quick and kill him.
                        Don't worry. I will wager we don't hear why this guy is doing this. Not unless he blames Trump.

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                        Man this is crazy. Having a random package show up on my cattleguard after 830 last night doesnt make me want to open it. My wife thinks its from etsy out of Kyle, Tx and we got bombs blowing up on either side of that town. I dont live near Austin, but that doesnt make me want to mess with that package anymore than I already do... Hope they find this bomber soon.

Shoot it!

Comment

its someone trying to discourage amazon from moving here,hopefully these 1,000,000 people that have moved here in the last 5 years will go back home now

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Shoot it!
                            Haha, she'll po'd if I go that route and its the sign she thinks it is!

As for the bomber, I do hope he/she is caught alive so we can get answers. But I do agree that even if he/she is the answers we get will be few. Seems we never hear the whole truth anymore. But I pray this individual is caught soon and no more innocent people are harmed.

Comment

Teens?

We should encourage our kids to protest the 1st amendment and push for internet censorship (since anyone could find bomb making instructions online). Those kids could be really inspirational.

Comment

I really didn't need another reason to stay out of Austin, but OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X