This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    LOL Alright. Well....I guess we know who Courtney saved from the killer hog at 300 yards in complete darkness then? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that was Jennifer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA
      I've been around a lot longer than you. Sorry I'm gullible
      I’m sorry for your situation.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        LOL Alright. Well....I guess we know who Courtney saved from the killer hog at 300 yards in complete darkness then? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that was Jennifer.

Comment

I kinda felt bad for not really following that thread closely. I guess I don't have to worry about that after all. Wow.

Comment

Hopefully she gets the help she needs..On a brighter note it opened my eyes to Lyme disease and how bad it really can be.

Comment

I've been spreading awareness to my friends and family about Lyme disease. I even told this story to prove a point....how am I gonna break this news to everyone?lol **** it.....I've been had in a bad way.

I feel like an idiot. It's actually not a totally uncommon feeling for me so I'm gonna get over it pretty quickly but still.
              Last edited by okrattler; 03-11-2018, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Brandon,

You’re a good man. A good man has no cause to apologize for helping someone they believe needs help.

Thank you for trying to help. Your efforts are appreciated. I’m sorry you were shanghaied into it.

Cold drinks are on me if we are fortunate enough to meet in the future.

To the Mods and the TBH sleuths that fleshed this deception out,

Thank y’all for your efforts. TBH is a great group of folks. I appreciate your diligence in stopping this (and others in the past) fraud.

Dustin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Statement: We've Been Taken Advantage Of

Wasnt she giving out recipes likes 2-3 weeks before that thread started?

So does anybody have the full story on thus yet?

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                    Wasnt she giving out recipes likes 2-3 weeks before that thread started?

So does anybody have the full story on thus yet?

Yes sir....peanut brittle and blackberry pie...

She probably googled those from somebody else and presented them as her own.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      I first want to say thank you . I had no idea and was just trying to help. I'm heartbroken and disappointed. I'm sorry I brought this drama to TBH but as mentioned above, if anything TBH has shown its love once again. I apologize for this.. B
                      No apology necessary Brandon! We all got played.
                      Prayers Up for you My Friend!

Comment

We got your back, Brandon. Looking forward to seeing you at 'Nanza.

Comment

Dangittoheck, Booby!!! You could have left out one of those pictures as I was having my late night snack!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Dangittoheck, Booby!!! You could have left out one of those pictures as I was having my late night snack!
                            Fudge?

Sorry for the inappropriate pics....mods please delete.

Comment

Su chicken

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Fudge?

Sorry for the inappropriate pics....mods please delete.
                                You know good and well that mods NEVER delete what you ask them to delete...only those posts that you DON"T want deleted!

Comment

Working...
                                X