Krivoman Blinds - Vent or No Vent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
    I would go with 3 windows and a vent. Bow hanger you can install yourself. How do others feel about 4 or 3 Windows for bow hunting. I only have 2 small openings on the box bow stands I built that I use.
    I went to the other end of the spectrum, only one window on my blinds.

As far as scent control, I use an Ozonics and depending on the wind direction, I have the wind coming in the vent out the window or opposite and use that to my advantage to make the Ozonics as effective as possible.

Comment

Leave the vent open when not in stand...close when in stand. This is the main purpose of this vent.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
        Leave the vent open when not in stand...close when in stand. This is the main purpose of this vent.
        x100. vent is not for hunting. for condensation and heat when you are notnin there.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
          x100. vent is not for hunting. for condensation and heat when you are notnin there.
          Thanks Mitch.....

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
            Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
            Yes, I understand that, but why suffer in a sweat box during October with no circulation if you don't have to? I use a battery powered Ryobi fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Yes, I understand that, but why suffer in a sweat box during October with no circulation if you don't have to? I use a battery powered Ryobi fan.

The deer must not think GOF sweat is much of a threat..

"Ol' Burnadell is just here birdwatching"..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                The deer must not think GOF sweat is much of a threat..

"Ol' Burnadell is just here birdwatching"..

I have decided that I have suffered all I am going to suffer in my 71 tender years, and if the deer smell me because I am getting cooled off, well, then...that deer deserved to live!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  I have decided that I have suffered all I am going to suffer in my 71 tender years, and if the deer smell me because I am getting cooled off, well, then...that deer deserved to live!
                  I'm getting there my friend....well before 71 ..

Last year was rough the second weekend of season in the 90s.

Comment

I'm going 4 deluxe windows and deluxe door. No vent. Because scent does make a difference where I hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                      I'm going 4 deluxe windows and deluxe door. No vent. Because scent does make a difference where I hunt.
                      a vented blind will be 10-15 degrees cooler when you get in then one without a vent. there will also be no moisture on walls on a vented blind.

Comment

I don’t even own a Krivo and I say vent. All of my wooden box blinds have a vent. Only time the vent is closed is when I’m sitting in the box...unless it’s summer time pig hunting then I’ll leave the vent open when in there to keep from melting.

Skinny

Comment

Maybe but I'd rather be uncomfortable and have blood on my hands than comfortable and have clean hands. I can leave a window open for a while during mid day while I'm at camp to let any moisture evaporate. I know a guy that has one with a vent. He never uses it.

Comment

I just picked mine up today and went with the vent option

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Where did you get yours, I see your in Houston,I would like to look at one

Comment

I have never closed the vent in my Krivoman blinds and have never had a an issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X