remington 700 classic .250 savage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remington 700 classic .250 savage

I bought this gun yesterday brand new still in the original box. does anyone own one that could tell me a bit about them?

Originally posted by goosedog View Post
    I bought this gun yesterday brand new still in the original box. does anyone own one that could tell me a bit about them?

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171220/34b65fbba8f2bb3f4c7f044882122a02.jpg[/
    Ok IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking gun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are junk. You should cut your losses and sell it to me for 1/2 what you gave for it.

J/K.....
        Sorry. I don't know anything about them other than it looks cool. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
          They are junk. You should cut your losses and sell it to me for 1/2 what you gave for it.

J/K.....
          Sorry. I don't know anything about them other than it looks cool. Lol.
          lol ill think about it!!!

Comment

Remington has run a Classics in limited numbers for years. Yours is a 1984 edition. The 250-3000 is a classic in its own right, congrats !

Comment

I have one in 220 Swift. It has been a great shooter for me.

Comment

Remington did a pretty long run of those classics with a different caliber coming out every year...some are worth more than others.

I have a 280 NIB.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                  Remington has run a Classics in limited numbers for years. Yours is a 1984 edition. The 250-3000 is a classic in its own right, congrats !
                  Thanks for the info, for some reason I was having trouble finding some.

Comment

The Classic originally came out as an regular production item to fit in between the ADL and BDL. Classic style stock without a cheekpiece or fore end tip but having the hinged floorplate like a BDL. Despite me buying as many as I could, lol, sales weren't that great and they dropped back to making limited runs of 1 caliber a year. I still have 3 but would like to buy more.

Comment

Awesome gun you found.

Comment

I have the same gun they are from the Remington cares Era!

Comment

�� me likey a lot.

jrg

Comment

Great cartridge. My family has been a fan for generations. That's a really nice rifle and 250 will surprise you with its effectiveness on game.

I have a Ruger RSI in 250 & a No.1 in 250. I would really like to add a model 700 to the stable.

Enjoy your rifle.

Comment

I have a Savage 99 in 250-3000 that belonged to my great grandmother.

Comment

Working...
                              X