No announcement yet.

Fed Ex Rant...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha yall complain a lot. They run 90 mph around here. I wouldn’t want their job

Comment

Our regular ups , fed ex , and usps guys are pretty good , it is our temporary drivers that mess me up , no complaints from me at least I am not having to go pick up the stuff

Comment

I think my mailman smokes lots of weed.

Comment

You sure the shipper relayed that info to FedEx when it was shipped. Usually specific delivery times takes an extra fee.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
            Our worthless UPS guy delivers at 6:35 pm..............

Why does he show up so early?

Our UPS guy delivers as late as 9:00 and leaves it next to the road at the end of our drive. Cause he is too lazy to drive the 250yds to the house

Comment

i wouldn't drive down your "extra long" drive way either!

Comment

Could be worse, you could have this driver:

An Amazon driver making deliveries in a California neighborhood left an unpleasant surprise in front of a customer's house.

Comment

I've had pkg's just thrown on the ground in the driveway, placed on the bumper of the truck, leaned up on the gate with a rifle bolt sticking out of the box, and recurve bows broken in two. Insure everything!!!!!

Comment

The last 3 Fedex deliveries I've had delivered were dropped off between 1030 and 1115pm! I'm just glad he knew better than to ring the doorbell.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                      I've got a sad story about Fed Ex. Ordered me a new 13 Concept reel. I have a box by my gate for packages and a note on my gate to put packages in the box, came home from work today and I found the chewed up box with a missing reel. They must have set the box by the gate and the neighbor dog must have chewed it up and took my reel. $300 down the drain.
                      That's ok at least you didn't have to actually fish with a concept reel! Lol

Comment

FedEx has lost several thousand in scopes of mine. They didn't do anything till I went to the hub and pitched a fit. Magically they appeared. I hate FedEx

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
                          Our worthless UPS guy delivers at 6:35 pm..............
                          this annoys me.. i see a UPS guy literally 1 street over delivering around 2-3 everyday.. however my UPS packages get delivered on a different truck 6pm-ish...

Comment

Y'all do realize this is their BUSIEST time of year, right?

If you sign up for FedEx home whatever it's called, you can have them hold packages for up to a week, request delivery changes, usually get notification from them before you even do from the shipper, leavw delivery instructions for each package and even sign for packages online before delivery. I know they try to accommodate everyone's requests but when they're running extra trucks, people, working super late, etc it isn't always possible... Same with UPS mychoice.

Comment

Originally posted by rackhunter View Post
                              Not his fault he has a load I'm sure
                              Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                              Give the guy a break, I’m sure by now they’re tired of running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
                              Not positive, but I think that was said tongue in cheek. As in the man is working his butt off, and long hours doing so.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                              I saw a UPS truck at 0345 this morning, on my way to work.
                              Last edited by LivinADream; 12-06-2017, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
                                Fed Ex has really upset me regarding a delivery of ammo!!! These fools require a signature, which is fine, at a residential address only, which is fine, but.... During the shipping details phase of my order I specifically requested a delivery after 4pm. They made 5 attempted deliveries between 10am and 1pm!!!! That is far from 4pm!!!! When I attempted to call the 1-800 dial a moron hotline I was told that due to the failed attempts that I would have to wait 3 more business days before it would be delivered to a "holding facility" aka Walgreens....

I wouldn't ship thru this organization again if I had too!!! Geezz... Is it that dadgum hard.
                                Actually it is that hard. Fed EX, UPS etc have this thing called a route they run every day. Evidently they go though your area from about 10am to 1pm depending on how much is on the truck. To expect the driver to stop working his route and come back to your house at your chosen time is being a tad naïve. Now if you paid $20-$30 extra shipping cost to have it delivered at a certain time I could see it happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X