No announcement yet.

Live JagerPro hog trapping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, who was that with. He pays $25 per month which I thought was high.

My Covert is $35 for 3 months.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a feeling he should have changed the camera batteries as well. It's not sending any pictures now, may have been at the lower limit of power.

Tune in tomorrow night and we'll try this again after multiple gate drops.

They've been on camera 4 nights in a row now so hopefully they'll be back tomorrow. I'm sure that nursing sow won't pass a meal.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
        Wow, who was that with. He pays $25 per month which I thought was high.

My Covert is $35 for 3 months.

I don't know. Well that is not just the service fee but also costs in batteries as they run down.

Can you explain how the Jager one works? Camera cost? Monthly cost? Battery cost?

Comment

I will volunteer for some aporkalypse now action....kill em...

Comment

The JagerPro is $1500 for the gate, camera and receiver which drops the gate.

The service is $25 per month for ATT. They offer a large deep cycle battery and chord that can be placed on the ground and a chord ran up the T-Post to the camera for $70.

If you use AA's, they recommend lithium but we found that the lead acid last just as long and the dirt cheap ones from TCS just as long as any of them. We get about 12-14 days form a set of AA batteries.

Hmmmm..... I see a priceless commercial here.
            Cost of damage from hogs... $$$
            Cost of trap
            Cost of service
            Cost of batteries from TSC, $12 per pack of 36....priceless...
            Last edited by Slick8; 02-04-2017, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Well, per the Covert they just left after 50 minutes in the trap.

Will be back at it tomorrow.

Comment

The JagerPro is $1500 for the gate, camera and receiver which drops the gate.

The service is $25 per month for ATT. They offer a large deep cycle battery and chord that can be placed on the ground and a chord ran up the T-Post to the camera for $70.

If you use AA's, they recommend lithium but we found that the lead acid last just as long and the dirt cheap ones from TCS just as long as any of them. We get about 12-14 days form a set of AA batteries.

Hmmmm..... I see a priceless commercial here.
                Cost of damage from hogs... $$$
                Cost of trap
                Cost of service
                Cost of batteries from TSC, $12 per pack of 36....priceless...
                LOL good stuff!!!

That's not horrible then if you have a lot of pigs around. I have a big portable trap that's built like a brick SHET house and the gate is heavy. Maybe down the road I would consider the JAGER gate and setup but just can't afford it now. But dang I like it. I like the wide gates like that, they feel comfy walking in then

Keep us posted...I love this stuff lol

Comment

In for the finale!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    LOL good stuff!!!

That's not horrible then if you have a lot of pigs around. I have a big portable trap that's built like a brick SHET house and the gate is heavy. Maybe down the road I would consider the JAGER gate and setup but just can't afford it now. But dang I like it. I like the wide gates like that, they feel comfy walking in then

Keep us posted...I love this stuff lol
                    Yeah, it's not cheap but for him the crop / pasture damage is much worse and it's a tax write-off as well.

Comment

Yeah, it's not cheap but for him the crop / pasture damage is much worse and it's a tax write-off as well.
                      Yeah that is awesome then!!!

Almost a no brainer for him with a lot of crops and being able to write it off and prolly getting tax exemption

Comment

Working...
                      X