Bad***** auger, anyone tried one ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad***** auger, anyone tried one ?

Sorry for for the title correction , but that's the name of the company. They are made in San Antonio and the website makes it look to good to be true.

I put out 1750 pounds of protein yesterday off of a ladder and I'm not planning on doing that anymore so I'm looking for a better way to fill these feeders.

This might still be available if your in the market for one:

Comment

I had an auger once. It worked really well, but I didn't need it anymore so I sold it. If you've got lots of feed to transfer, you won't regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by pblaetz View Post

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ik+Feed+Blower
        if I could get a rig like that to work on my lease I would, this place is ROUGH and some places there is no possible way to get that back there.

Comment

I have one and as I get older it is a better investment. It might take a little longer but I'm not killing myself. I fill a 1,000 lbs protein and 800lbs corn feeder with it in about 30 mins.

Comment

They make life easier. We have a 3 ton unit. The boys put out roughly 10 tons of feed this weekend. Really one day. Atascosa feed delivery system.

Comment

Buy more protein feeders so that you can get it delivered directly to the feeder in bulk. Then you wont have to mess with anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis32 View Post
                Buy more protein feeders so that you can get it delivered directly to the feeder in bulk. Then you wont have to mess with anything.
                I haven't found any place in Oklahoma that does this and they couldn't get to most of my spots to fill out of a bulk trailer, trust me if I could I would.

Comment

We used 1 for a couple of seasons and it helped. Was somewhat slow but much easier than ladders. My buddy sold it not long ago.

Comment

I have one ( bad azz auger)
                    There awesome
                    I may sell mine since I can get feed delivered now

Lmk

Comment

PM sent Knapper

Comment

I have one taking up space in my garage I haven't used in about 12 years, bought it at the that show in San Antonio goes on the receiver hitch has a hopper that all disasembles

Comment

I've got one and they work. As mentioned it is slower but a heck of a lot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Double L View Post
                            I've got one and they work. As mentioned it is slower but a heck of a lot easier.
                            ^^^^same here^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by pblaetz View Post

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ik+Feed+Blower

It's still available for sale....

...👍

Comment

Working...
                              X