Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help from fellow TBH'ers!!

Hey guys,

I am a member of the Texas A&M - Kingsville Archery club, a college based club for Archery minded people. We're holding a 3-D shoot on March 10th to raise money to buy more targets so we don't have to call out for targets. As of Right now we have about 18-20 targets but would like to get more deer-size targets for the shoot to bring the number up to 30. If you know anyone or you yourself would like to help us out please call me at (361) 675-6302 or PM me on this website. This club has great potential and wants to have a shoot every month and the site the university is letting us use has great potential, creek bottom and brushy pastures for alot of different scenarios. Thank you for your time and consideration,

Russell Bradley,
    Archery Shoot Coordinator
    TAMUK Archery Club

P.S. You do not have to be in college to attend or enter this shoot, it is open to the public!

J-Russ, I own 2 mckenzie targets, a javi and a turkey, will those help? How many shooters you expecting? Is it a 1 day event sat or sun?

If I can get more details to time, place and date, perhaps I can bring them from the ranch, set'em up, shoot'em, and bring them back after the event.

let me know. but you'll have to make yourself present before that shoot at one of our tejas shoots. hehe

Comment

Let me see if BCAC can donate some to you. We'd have to work out delivery, but I think we can do something.

Comment

Don't laugh Bull, We're heading your way this Sunday for the first shoot. The shoot we're having is Sat. March 10th and is going to be a one day shoot. We're not sure about a start date yet but thinking 10am till dark to give people a chance to drive in. Dusty, you have mail.

Comment

Great to hear you coming down to the shoot. Unfortunately I'll be travelling on the 10th of march to visit my daughter, so won't be able to attend like I had planned, but I'm sure some of the Corpus TBH'ers will come to your shoot. If you have a shoot schedule for your events, bring a copy of them to pass out during our shoot.

We can ask our Board members if they are willing to loan out some of the Clubs targets while you are there this Sunday. I can still bring my targets from the ranch if you want to use the javi and the turkey. Let me know.

As far as the (hehe) is just cause us local TBH'rs do quite a bit of BS'ing with each other since we all try to outshoot each other or aim for arrows

Look forward to finally meeting you.

Comment

Same here bull, We're having a meeting wed. (El Presidente must REALLY want to get burned by Miss El Presidente) and we're letting everyone know about Tejas' list of shoots. We're looking into what we can do as far as a monthly shoot goes, depends on turn out for the first one. As for targets, I can pick them up from you whenever and get them back to you or TBH express them home with somebody you know who's coming down to our shoot. Thanks again and let the BSing begin!!

Comment

Originally posted by bullwinkl View Post
              Great to hear you coming down to the shoot. Unfortunately I'll be travelling on the 10th of march to visit my daughter, so won't be able to attend like I had planned, but I'm sure some of the Corpus TBH'ers will come to your shoot. If you have a shoot schedule for your events, bring a copy of them to pass out during our shoot.

We can ask our Board members if they are willing to loan out some of the Clubs targets while you are there this Sunday. I can still bring my targets from the ranch if you want to use the javi and the turkey. Let me know.

As far as the (hehe) is just cause us local TBH'rs do quite a bit of BS'ing with each other since we all try to outshoot each other or aim for arrows
              Look forward to finally meeting you.
              Yeah and I usually win!!!! j/k Better bring your game brother

Comment

Yeah, bring it on! and bring Ms. El Presidente with you.

Be sure to shoot after Deer716 or he may hit your arrow; he's infamous your that. Not that he's a good shooterjust lucky

Comment

I don't know about her coming up sunday........but to help you boys out that are married or with a significant other just what is the date of this wednsday? Give you a hint, it comes after the 13th and El Presidente decided to hold a MEETING on this happy day

Comment

Good to meet you guys, we'll see you this weekend or the 1st wed of march.

good shootin 2nd place?

Comment

Like Bullwinkl said it was good to meet you guys also, congrats on second place.

Comment

He got lucky, the little fart pulls off miricales like that all the time. Nice meeting ya'll too, see ya'll at ours on the 10th or the next Tejas one.

Comment

Was good meetin' ya'll.

plans are to be at your shoot, hope to have others tag along.

Comment

That'll work, we're wrangling volunteers from our ranks tonite and laying out the final plans for the shoot. So if the creek don't rise I'll be able to post everything on the 1st.

Comment

Working...
                            X