Thinking of upgrading grills to a Traeger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of upgrading grills to a Traeger

Anyone have thoughts for/against? Wondering if they’re worth the money. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love my old Traeger and it’s been used hard and about done. Being that they are now Chinese I will not get another. Been doing some research and fixing to pull the trigger on a Smoking Brothers Pellet Grill

Comment

I’ve had my Pro 34 for 3 years now, and I like it. I still have a stick burner that I use pretty often, but pellet smokers sure at convenient. I cook tons of different stuff on mine. There are plenty of brands out there so I’d do my research on them all. Only thing that gets me is how expensive everything is with the Traeger name on it. I’ve had no issues with mine, and I clean it out every 3-4 cooks or so.

Comment

Pit boss is a much bigger and better smoker fir the price

Comment

I got a Green Mountain Grill, and I frickin LOVE the thing. A lot more bang for your buck than a traeger.

Comment

I have a traeger and an egg. Prefer the egg over Traeger. I use Traeger like a gas grill. If I need to do something easy like beer can chicken, burgers etc I use Traeger everything else goes on egg.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Comment

What are you upgrading from? I’d take a good look at the rec Tecs

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                What are you upgrading from? I’d take a good look at the rec Tecs

$200 propane grill from HD. Was looking to get something that smokes as well, and of course traeger is everywhere these days.

Comment

I won a Traeger Pro 780 at a fund raiser last year. Really like it. Just did some ribs on it today.

Comment

I love the Big Green Egg!
                    I have never had a pellet smoker.I've had,and have several stick burner's.Couldn't imagine smoking a brisket with what looks looks like bio degradeable cat litter..That's just me though.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got a trager and think I’m going to go pit boss

Comment

Far better pits out there for far better prices than a Traeger.
                        I own a pit poss and love it

Comment

Those of you with eggs, how do you like them? I’ve only ever used propane before this, and never really dealt much with charcoal. My worry is I would be too stupid to figure out how to properly regulate temperature with it. But I do like the idea of having that nice wooden table set up and all the accessories they offer

Comment

I love my bla bla bla.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

You will not regreat a Treager

Comment

Working...
                              X