New boot recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New boot recommendations

I got some Justin Bent Rails last year and beat the ever loving **** out of em working. Wore a hole through and the sole is coming apart. I need a cowboy boot built for working that can take HEAVY abuse, been looking at Double H and Twisted X. Anyone has any recommendations let me know.

I wear Ariat lace Cascade work boots. On my second set now and they are great

Comment

Ariat has the best work boots by far in my opinion.soles are almost indestructible.

Comment

But American, Double H, it's a hard working boot.

Comment

I vote ariat as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

To me durable is one thing but durable and not comfortable are another. The most comfortable work boots I have ever worn are twisted x hands down!

Comment

Originally posted by atorres View Post
              I got some Justin Bent Rails last year and beat the ever loving **** out of em working. Wore a hole through and the sole is coming apart. I need a cowboy boot built for working that can take HEAVY abuse, been looking at Double H and Twisted X. Anyone has any recommendations let me know.
              I wear the same boots, get them resoled and ask for a Goodyear rubber piece glued on the sole and heel. It will help them last longer. No boot gonna last years if you wear the crap out of them everyday and have a leather sole.

Had same pair for 4 years with 3 resoles but the last resole with rubber piece is over a year old and still holding up. I clean and oil
              The boots a few times a year and leather still decent.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                To me durable is one thing but durable and not comfortable are another. The most comfortable work boots I have ever worn are twisted x hands down!
                Agree with this. My twisted x boots have been the most comfortable and longest lasting I have found. I had the worst luck with ariats.

Comment

Double H

Comment

I love my twisted x’s and own a few pairs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go to the Red Wing store....buy the American made boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        Go to the Red Wing store....buy the American made boots.
                        X2. Workin on rigs I tried most all of em, red wings were my #1 I could usually get 6-8 months out of em. Ariat was 2nd but I think the best I got out of em was 5/6 months. From 115 degree days, pourin rain stayin soaked all day to below zero and everything in between. Stood on em for 13 hours a day for 2 weeks at a time with rig moves in between. Redwing pecos ain’t the best lookin boot around but they stood up to what I needed em to

Comment

Red wing

Comment

Bought Justin boots once. Had a sole come apart just after a month. Emailed Justin a few times never heard from them. Replaced them with Twisted X. They lasted a few years and were very comfortable. Bought a few more since and still very happy with them.

Comment

Appreciate it yall, I was already looking at twisted x and double h. I want a western that i like the look of because this'll be everyday wear as well so probably won't go with redwing although i have heard good things.

Comment

Working...
                              X