polk co shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

polk co shoot

We will starting our shoots in march, we have all new Mckenzie targets on a fairly tough course. we will be shooting the usual 30 targets and will have some novelty shoots as well.

The range is about 8 miles north of Leggett on Fm 942, it is just 100yds past the intersection of Fm 942 and Fm2500 on the left side of the road with the gate being on a pipeline.

we will have drinks and food availble

For more info email me mike@smokinfeathers.com

We plan on shooting on the following dates

3/29

4/19

5/31

6/21

7/19

8/16

the may shoot will be on the 10th, not the 31st.

Comment

cali start 10am-1pm

Comment

Mike that good news, we like the east tx shoots. If you could post a map that would help some folks.

Comment

Got to get some flyers made up with the map on it, when I do I will post it.

Comment

Looking forward to it Smoke....sounds like it is gonna be a challenge.

Folks, this will be a great shoot. All brand new McKenzie targets and sounds like it will be a bowhunter dream..

Comment

Got the targets yesterday!! Wont be long now just have to paint the stakes and clear a few more lanes.

Comment

Question

COULD YOU EMAIL DIRECTIONS AND DATES TO ME AT jeremypegoda@yahoo.com THANKS

Comment

emailed you directions, forgot to put the dates but they are posted above.

Comment

Sorry

But I Did Not Get You Email Title It 3d So It Does Not Get Deleted Thanks

Comment

Tryed again. We will be at willis next sat and will leave flyers.

Comment

wasnt thinking at all, that should be tried!!!

Comment

Cool beans....that will not be too far of a drive from Hillister. If yall need any help let me know.

Comment

will do, come on out.

Comment

Finally got the flyer on the computer and can email it to any one that needs it.

Comment

Working...
                              X