Suprised TC pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suprised TC pic

Buddy has ranch out in Franklin. He pulled his card yesterday and spotted this specimen. He got lost somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow

Comment

haha, ya I think he's lost

Comment

Someone had to off dropped him off up there

Comment

House cat

Comment

Javelina?

Comment

Black panthers do exist

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
                Buddy has ranch out in Franklin. He pulled his card yesterday and spotted this specimen. He got lost somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Crazy that this came up today. I live in S.A. and work on the west side of town at a place that sits on 1200 acres (largely wooded). As I'm driving through the gate I saw not 1 but 2 Javelina run right in front of my car. I tried stopping to getting my cell to take a pic but they were too quick for me. The only time I've ever seen one was on a single trail camera pic in Eden, TX back in 2009. We were pretty sure it was lost too They were without a doubt Javelina and not feral hogs...I've got enough hogs on my place to know the difference

Comment

We have two in Bastrop county that showed up a year or so ago. I've seen em a few times, but those are the only two we've ever seen out there.

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
                    Crazy that this came up today. I live in S.A. and work on the west side of town at a place that sits on 1200 acres (largely wooded). As I'm driving through the gate I saw not 1 but 2 Javelina run right in front of my car. I tried stopping to getting my cell to take a pic but they were too quick for me. The only time I've ever seen one was on a single trail camera pic in Eden, TX back in 2009. We were pretty sure it was lost too They were without a doubt Javelina and not feral hogs...I've got enough hogs on my place to know the difference
                    I lived on the Medina River at 1604 west for about 12 years and saw javalina from time to time.

Comment

Thats wild! He's definitely out of his area.

Comment

Bet he got out of the Drive-Thru Safari. They have quite a few running around in there.

Comment

Wow. Little piggy is out of their normal territory for sure.

Comment

Took a wrong turn!

Comment

Had a pic of one in Jack County (north central Texas) several years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X