No announcement yet.

2013-2014 Lake Grapevine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I was going to ask what time of year you saw those doe but others beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
      You can see them now, but wait another month. I'm with bulletpusher, I will happily sell my guide services. Larry, you in on this?
      Heck no. If we show them the secrets, then they will be back for the draw next season. Better to let them realize it's a big waste of time and energy.

Comment

This thread is getting fun! Don't mention to the GV newbs all the "other stuff" that happens out there. I'm still pretty bummed I didn't get drawn. Speaking of hunting... has anyone seen my bow anywhere?

J

Comment

LOL

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post

LOL
              That sure was nice of them to do that right smack dab in the middle of the rut!

Comment

I found a spot I just need a canoe.

Comment

Hope you have a way back when that canoe disappears. I wouldn't trust my canoe to stay where I put it out there with all the atv'ers, horseback riders and pistol target shooters that utilize the public hunting areas.

Comment

I'm in! First year and new to bow hunting. Gonna be great bein close to the house too.

Comment

Originally posted by PARTSMAN View Post
                      I'm in! First year and new to bow hunting. Gonna be great bein close to the house too.
                      Good luck...let us know how it goes!

Comment

Since I did not get drawn, my offer still stands for anyone needing a dog to track a deer. Just PM me and Ill see what I can do to help...The dog and I found a pig that was just over 500 yards from the feeder he was standing under this weekend... We are both still learning but he is getting pretty solid

Comment

I've got a young lacy also that is looking to track something so give us a call 8177186997.

Comment

Originally posted by Wylde E View Post
                            I found a spot I just need a canoe.
                            Lol not with the way the creek is right now you need flip flops

Comment

Originally posted by Texifornia View Post
                              Lol not with the way the creek is right now you need flip flops
                              and that can change while you are in stand!! Right Nathan and Brian? You might be swimming home after walking out in ankle deep water

Comment

Originally posted by flufster View Post
                                and that can change while you are in stand!! Right Nathan and Brian? You might be swimming home after walking out in ankle deep water
                                Holy Crap that was a bad night!!! Lmao!!! Note to self, make sure it hasn't been raining up stream before you wade across that creek!

Comment

Working...
                                X