TBH Cycling Thread - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!!! Ya should have bought a Rocky!

I pre ordered a 2019 Rocky Mountain Carbon 50 Element. She will be my chariot for the 2019 Spring XC and 2019 24 hr Solo Endurance National Series.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
      WOW!!!! I need to watch my DVr'ed stages....

Nice looking hub bro!!!!!!! Cant wait to see it all put together!

On another note , just merely looking at the 2019 RM Catalog cost me money

What model are you going with? I can't find much other than the thunderbolt which looks awesome. Selling your current one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
        What model are you going with? I can't find much other than the thunderbolt which looks awesome. Selling your current one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        I'm going with the 2019 Carbon 50 Element, you wont find any information on them yet floating around the net. It will be a few weeks before a public release. I have ridden a 2018 Thunderbolt and it was very sweet and even set a few PRs on it that I have not been able to touch since.

I have been tinkering with selling my Vertex 930 hardtail, I just upgraded the entire drivetrain last month to a 1x11 Shimano XT.

Comment

Hey y'all,

I've had a request to do the cycling jersey's again. I need to see if there is enough interest to place an order. The price could be anywhere from $100 - $110, depending on order quantity.

This is what we had last time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bike jersy.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	24546179

That shirt is no longer available and would be replaced with the following (with the red/white/blue logo imprint).

Name:	jersey.JPG
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	24546180

Name:	jersey 2.JPG
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	24546181

Please send me a pm if you are interested. If I see there is at least 12, I will get this in the works.

Comment

I love those man, but Trek made me the right deal. Congrats on the new ride brother!!
            Nice!!! Ya should have bought a Rocky!

I pre ordered a 2019 Rocky Mountain Carbon 50 Element. She will be my chariot for the 2019 Spring XC and 2019 24 hr Solo Endurance National Series.
            Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
              Hey y'all,

I've had a request to do the cycling jersey's again. I need to see if there is enough interest to place an order. The price could be anywhere from $100 - $110, depending on order quantity.

[ATTACH]915194[/ATTACH]

That shirt is no longer available and would be replaced with the following (with the red/white/blue logo imprint).

[ATTACH]915195[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH]915197[/ATTACH]

Please send me a pm if you are interested. If I see there is at least 12, I will get this in the works.
              I have the green one. I love it. I'm down for another.

Comment

Hey y'all,

[ATTACH]915194[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]915195[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH]915197[/ATTACH]

Nice!!!! I have to beg the wife after what I spent yesterday

Comment

Dang!! The interview with Lawson Craddock at the beginning of Stage 2......Dust in maw eyes, you just don't see raw passion like that anymore in sports.

Comment

I watching over here on the AFN. Good stuff this year. Froome ain't scared.
                    Dang!! The interview with Lawson Craddock at the beginning of Stage 2......Dust in maw eyes, you just don't see raw passion like that anymore in sports.

Comment

Hey y'all,

[ATTACH]915194[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]915195[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]915197[/ATTACH]

100% in boss lady!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I’m in. I got fat and my green one is snug!

Comment

I'll let y'all know when the design is up an running for purchase. This new version will come in slim, standard and relaxed fit

Comment

Hey y'all,

[ATTACH]915194[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]915195[/ATTACH]
                            [ATTACH]915197[/ATTACH]

Thanks Mary! I’m in for one... maybe two! I got too fat for my green one so I’m stoked to see relaxed fit being an option!
                            -Chris H

Comment

Ok...looks like I have enough interest to take an order. I have told Jakroo to go ahead and mock up the new version of the shirt. I should have it by Tuesday. I'll probably do a short pre-order window of a week and then place the order. It will take 2 weeks to get them back.

Will update as soon as the mock up is available.

Comment

Ok...looks like I have enough interest to take an order. I have told Jakroo to go ahead and mock up the new version of the shirt. I should have it by Tuesday. I'll probably do a short pre-order window of a week and then place the order. It will take 2 weeks to get them back.

Will update as soon as the mock up is available.

Jakroo makes pretty good kits!!

Comment

Working...
                                X