Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Green Screen.. Of course!

Comment

Not a one of them is worth trusting.....even the weather man/woman can't get it right.

Comment

The guy at the Feed store has a lot of good info about whats happening around town.

Comment

Not a single one of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was really hoping someone had an answer to this for real. I used to be a CNN and FOX viewer but i don't like either one anymore. Everything is all Trump all day but with opposite spins smh

Comment

None - I either don't watch national news or I read the news from multiple outlets and try to make my own decision. BBC America is okay.

Comment

None

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Nadda.

Comment

none, nadan neyt. They alll lie to suit their agenda.

Comment

This is going to sound odd but I digest big news stories in the political realm by reading opinion journalism. I will read just a headline on CNN/Fox, etc then see what the "pundits" are saying about it. There are a bunch of writers I follow from across the political spectrum - ultra lefty, mainstream liberal, populist, paleo-conservative, neoconservative, libertarian, etc. You can find honest writers in all these categories. By honest I mean they argue the same set of facts - the spin they put on it depends on their worldview and political philosophy, but at least you know where they are coming from. Reading all the angles helps me decide what I think about a given topic. The key is to force yourself to also read opinions from smart people you disagree with. It is easy to get caught in an echo chamber otherwise.

Comment

One News Now

Comment

Bbc.

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
                            x3
                            X4

Comment

OAN. One America news.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                This is going to sound odd but I digest big news stories in the political realm by reading opinion journalism. I will read just a headline on CNN/Fox, etc then see what the "pundits" are saying about it. There are a bunch of writers I follow from across the political spectrum - ultra lefty, mainstream liberal, populist, paleo-conservative, neoconservative, libertarian, etc. You can find honest writers in all these categories. By honest I mean they argue the same set of facts - the spin they put on it depends on their worldview and political philosophy, but at least you know where they are coming from. Reading all the angles helps me decide what I think about a given topic. The key is to force yourself to also read opinions from smart people you disagree with. It is easy to get caught in an echo chamber otherwise.
                                yeah, generally I figure the points/events upon which two differently biased journalists agree are believable.

that said, I pretty much check fox, CNN, and infowars (for fun) on the web, with occasional check of local sites too. bounce between fox & msnbc on TV (OANN from time to time)

although not strictly a news site, sometimes I first hear of a big news story on another website I frequent: texasbowhunter.com

Comment

Working...
                                X